Time to build those mud huts for winter time Europoors

Time to build those mud huts for winter time Europoors

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1565357149261373441?t=hb-GDtW6KP-60fFAYYRZ0Q&s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20220901-112630_Twitter.jpg (1080x1153, 174.5K)

Already stashed fuel, food and heaters/burners
+ all the supply I bought when Wuhan locked down
You have to assume the worst when dealing with corruption and incompetency

>denying a nation its oil
We know what comes next. Unfortunately, Europe doesn't have the balls to do anything about it

Based

Neither does america because higher oil prices are not worth thermonuclear war, just get the pedo in chief out of office and install the orange retard again and you'll be able to have your own oil again.

>mud huts

nice try brownskin, but you're forgetting whites are actually humans.

looks like next year no tankers with Russian oil will make it past Europe

the age of piracy and privateering are back boys
ARRR

>muh trump
Rent free. Just continue to allow Putin to fire shells near nuclear reactors, I guess. Part and parcel.

Bot

no u

Attached: 1606675490235.gif (112x112, 35.14K)

sure whites are human, but were talking about Europe here

Jew then.

haahahhaah

lmao holy shit I hope you get paid

Dat got go get trmp back and den stop glogomo need puintin good so mbad gemany niggers mbad and urkrance jews nigfger trump goon em facts not real haha bad science go back sciuence my raltitty my owm trimp 2224 litard!

Attached: 1636484015590s.jpg (250x236, 6.05K)

Is this your brain on BBBY?

>We know what comes next.
Pearl Harbor?

Attached: USprepares-9_1941-US_freezes_Japan_assets_and_embargoes_oil.jpg (425x530, 51.02K)

Oil prices aren’t the issue for the US. It’s the shortage of oil refineries

ah, finally another ivan thread, we didn't have enough of those. I just wish they'd change up the script. everything is looking pretty good, people from all countries came together to take a massive dump on Putin, I haven't felt so connected to other nations and my countrymen in a long time. he really did us all a solid, it's just sad he sent all those young men to tbeir death in a war they don't believe in, they might even have family in Ukraine

>We know what comes next
nothing because Russia isn't a ruined middle eastern country with no military

I cant believe I just learned that the US cut off Japans oil prior to WWII. I was always taught in history class that those MFs just went psycho on us because Germany sicced them on us for not being a part of the axis. Turns out there was a 30+ year build up prior to the Pacific theatre. Lol what the fuck.