Respect the hustle

>Leaves WWE as a lower-midcarder without any future prospects whatsoever
>Reinvents himself on the indie scene and manages to built himself a proper fanbase
>Takes the deep dive and finds an idiot dumb enough to spent his daddy's millions on his 'revolution'
>Eventually leave the company when he realizes that it's slowly heading towards an iceberg
>Return to the WWE as arguably one of it's biggest stars on the grandest stage of them all

He played the long con. Dusty would have been impressed.

Attached: 6345324.jpg (640x360, 55.95K)

vince respects that shit

Based carnies.

I wanna see him feud with the Miz for the promos, the match will be awful though.

He's a remarkable businessman, that's for sure. Certainly more-so than he is a wrestler or a personality.

According to reports his return will tie in with a storyline with Vince. Something tells me he will be feuding with Austin Theory for the time being.

>arguably one of it's biggest stars

Attached: 1643846847088.jpg (617x701, 87.09K)

>it's

why did he have his tights up to his belly button

Anyone with testosterone in their veins does. It's the way life ought to be lived, and that's a fuckin shoot brother.

this is true, i was there, can confirm

Cody is unironically the hottest thing in wrestling right now

He left AEW because AEW didn't want to pay him the money he wanted because he doesn't draw dimes.

and thats just a fact of life, YEAH

Le 5 moves man

Cause he's Muslim hopefully, maybe that's why he put his head down on the mat

All the old school wrestlers did it to hide their gut and Cody just likes the look.

WWE's awful creative and booking knows no bounds, however, it's still possible that he just might make a better jump to the company than his own father was able to accomplish. That'd really be something.

Attached: 1641713310900.jpg (1022x1278, 456.78K)

You could just be posting pure headcanon, but I'd buy it. After all, Seth's opponent was pitched as being someone personally selected by Vince.

you forgot
>Leaves AEW as a lower-midcarder without any future prospects whatsoever
LMAO

Fuck I hope Cesaro is writing this shit down.

ahahahahahaha headcanon faggot. the money mark didnt had enough money to pay Cody? ahahahahahahhs yeah ofc. Cody left because aew is sinkinh sheep.he created aew to prove hes draw. and he did it. now it will slowly die. when people who are actually talanted will jump to wwe
MJF
JADE
TEAM TAZ
we comin for you nigga(s)

cesaro is too old and he never showed any charisma. cody did some good stuff like dashing/undashing before they started giving him weird stuff.

You're Master Planning his schizo, flipflop misbehavior just like the dumb AEW cultists were.
>it's all a work! It's meta heel Cody! He's actually a genius. You're being worked!
No, he isn't and no it's not. He tried to prove he had what it takes to be a top guy, tanked himself with his own bad scripts/ideas, then went back to Vince when Khan didn't wanna give him Punk money. All there is to it.

Drew, AJ, Cody. All guys who bet on themselves and Vince respects that.

Something about this shit just felt off. As soon as the match started, it felt like there was no hype. The crowd was even dead for the majority of the match and it was so slow. Idk what Meltzer is on about, I thought the whole thing was disappointing.

ziggler shouldve fucked off to japan when he had the chance

Yeah, he was THE biggest star.

MJF is a Cody guy, Jade will jump because WWE loves pushing diversity niggresses and Jericho will absolutely be back, especially after Cody's return tonight.