Fake resume

So i made a fake resume with a fake education and fake job history and im going to try applying to project manager positions because everyone says it’s the easiest shit to do with 0 idea on what you are doing. Ive watched mock interviews learned the lingo etc, but I feel like it wouldnt be hard to just straight up see i have no degree, also a lot of places online say they will catch you find out etc, but im not sure how true that is. Anyone have any experience lying on their resume?

Attached: D8D0FAF6-22CA-4B94-9ACD-188A44F01CB6.jpg (1024x977, 86.81K)

No one looks at or follows up on resumes unless it’s a VERY high or prestigious position.

>project manager
Kek they will find out or you will be fired for incomplete

you have to be really confident and look the part.
if you already look successful and speak like a confident man people will trust you and respect you.

>imagine preferring to commute over working at your home office.

Any serious position will have an assessment where they'll ask you tons of questions on how you handled shit in specific situations in your previous jobs, they'll find out. Also, being a project manager means you'll be the scapegoat for everything that goes wrong. You indeed don't need to know shit about what your team is working on, but you have to somehow plan it all in, push people to actually do shit and make sure deadlines are met. This is not the type of job for an autistic basement dwelling neet like OP.
>t. Worked as a BA and interim PM on several software projects over the lasr six years.

this is true

this guy is a fucking faggot and a retard - basically he has no idea what hes talking about

this is true, look the part. But obviously you cant know it all from day one. Be responsible and you'll do well, honestly.

good luck OP. Cheering for you. Remember to have the accurate fake certificates and degrees to back up your faking with.

I literally had noone asking me for anything when I got my job, which is a pretty high end job

Let me give you the best advice I can possibly give you.
Being a leader, or manager, does not mean you know how to do everything. It means you know how to delegate.
Like the military, many people are incompetent in fields they work in, but by understanding the Chain of Command, they can talk to people and delegate correctly to get any task done.
Therefore, to get through the interview, you need to show an understanding of the Chain of Command and delegating work/motivating employees.
Confidence is key, and it will be very helpful if you are witty. Any technical question does not always require a technical question.
For example
>user, we are having issues with our installation at X location. What would you do to make sure this installation is finished smoothly?
>Okay, is their an outlined plan for the execution of X install?
If the answer is no
>Okay, I would first start with outlining a plan with specific deadlines to ensure the completion of project X
If the answer is yes
>Okay, then is it currently off-plan?
If the answer is no
>Great, then their is a plan and it is being executed accordingly. My job would be ensuring all the required materials are available and the plan is followed.
If the answer is no
>Okay, my first course of action would be to get on plan. Find whatever issue took us off plan and act accordingly.

You don't need any technical skills to boss people around. Just be confident and assertive. If you're a midwit, keep it simple stupid.
if you're a genius or a retard, it should be easy.

>Remember to have the accurate fake certificates and degrees to back up your faking with.
Its legal to lie about an education but it’s illegal to get fake and forged documents and try to pass them off as real plus im hoping I wont have to do that.

I may be autistic but more so in the sense that I acquire as much information as possible before making what I see as the best decision which lends me confidence in those decisions which i think will help here. Im okay with being a corporate punching bag as long as they pay me 20k more than the 30k or so im making rn

I have some buddies who will be fake references and work in the corporate world and are also good liars I dont think it will be hard to be confident as I am not putting anything on the line and if anything it will teach me to lie better for the next interview. Thanks for the tips

anybody paying $50k for a project manager position deserves to get scammed. godspeed user.

No he won't faggot. And if he gets fired, so fucking what? He can apply for the same position somewhere else and then won't be lying because he actually DID take on the role previously

i'm a geologist and work under one (remotely) with a middle manager in-between, i pretty much had the position pegged within a month or two of working. you basically are not autistic and just are available to take calls and put out fires, i've been applying to project and product manager positions across all fields

post your fake resume with personal details censored or no balls

I did this but i didnt lie about my degree, just experience/internships. They verified both(used burner phone apps to impersonate my fake references)

btw if youre trying to become a PM in any Gxp regulated field they are going to have to verify, for audit compliance

How do you know if a job is gxp regulated?

I'm a PM and my job Is too ez, it's boring af

how do you larp your way through interviews? i dont know shit about agile, pm methodologies or any of that

I kmagine you do some research on that shit and wing it, you might not get the first interview but im sure you get better at saying what people want to hear and eventually meme yourself into a job. Atleast thats my plan i havent actually done an interview yet

don't make it completely fake, you stupid faggot.

Well my name is real