This image is kryptonite for boomers

Attached: 762.png (3704x1178, 2.23M)

designs on the left:
>interesting looking fictional monsters

designs on the right:
>rainbow colored tacky animals

yeaaah I think I’ll stick with gen 1

Ok oldfag

I love how even when you cherrypick with false equivalences the classic one looks better lmao

>interesting looking fictional monsters
I am certain you haven't used any of the 3 in any Game in your entire life, much less call one of those 'your bro', keep telling everyone they are interesting because they had soul or whatever, no one likes them

This
OP BTFO

we've come full circle, literal toddlers are now larping as hardened boomer genwunners to pretend they have 'taste'
everyone hates mr mime, jynx and hypno, if you were alive in 1996 you would know

>I am certain you haven't used any of the 3 in any Game in your entire life,
I used Mr. Mime in my most recent playthrough of Let’s Go Pikachu. Nice try though.

I started with Blue back in the 90s. No one hated any Pokémon, you fucking larper. Maybe you and your people who share the same personality disorders to be able to hate drawings.

Fpbp

This image is kryptonite for unovabortions

Attached: 1638925115187.png (317x1551, 105.7K)

>No one hated any Pokémon
bbbzzzzztttt wrong

>Yeah I used them in a nu pokemon Game last month
Means nothing, your team was 6 charizards in 1997. Stop posing.

>Maybe you and your people who share the same personality disorders to be able to hate drawings.
Don’t give up reading a text midway through. You can do it, no difficult big words there.

>51190363
>your team was 6 charizards
easy with your bait there, zoomie

In the end it's a matter of personal taste and there's nothing else to it. Stop arguing over aesthetics. I personally like both

>No one hated any Pokémon, you fucking larp
You are talking about stuff you never were a part of. Next you'll say tits feel like a bag of sand or some shit.

>>Maybe you and your people who share the same personality disorders to be able to hate drawings
>He thinks he is outside of the human condition
You have at least 6 or 7 layers of caves to get out of user. Good luck

nobody was above that shit, get over yourself

based

Lmao OP BTFO in the first post

Fpbp as always

Fuck you, I love Jynx and Mr. Mime

>No one hated any Pokémon
lol
lmao

fpWp

No one loves or hates those three, most people don't remember they exist until someone mentions it.

Children are absolutely capable of hating drawings. They're kids, they're dumb and emotional by default. You must have grown up surrounded by very unusually mature children if none of them hated any fictional characters.
Most of the kids at my elementary school didn't like Mr. Mime and Jynx, the former because it looks goofy and isn't 90's cool and the latter because it's a girl. That said the way I remember it was that if someone really hated a pokemon, it was usually because they had a bad ingame experience with it rather than anything to do with their design. If they picked Squirtle and couldn't figure out how to deal with Erika they'd hate Vileplume, if they struggled to get through Mt. Moon they'd hate Zubat and Geodude, etc. A lot of kids only sort of understood type effectiveness and using only one pokemon was very common, so it was easy to get screwed over by RNG. All it took was a little bad luck with sleep or wrap and your overleveled starter was toast.
I remember getting completely swept by some random Lass' Wigglytuff. Back then sleep could last 7 turns and you didn't get a move upon waking up. I never brought status healing items with me because I didn't think it mattered. I was a retard.

Attached: 385721.jpg (769x827, 125.92K)

This, and most kids are pretty retarded at understanding patterns too, I recall some summer camp kid advising another to use metapod against brock because harden lowered onyx's attack. The second kid kept using metapod and switching to charmander and fainting.