Soul·less (adj)

soul·less (adj)
>"lacking or suggesting the lack of human feelings and qualities"
>"Radical Red is soulless."

Attached: Pokemon-Radical-Red.jpg (250x247, 12.08K)

fa-ggot (noun)
>"the Original Poster"
>"OP is a massive cocksucking faggot."

user, the very first thing you see when you boot up the game is a link to a fucking Discord server. Eat my ass.

fil·tered (adj)
>"having unwanted elements (such as sediments) removed by means of a filter : subjected to filtration"
>"This guy got filtered by Misty."

>au-ti-sm (noun)
>"a mental disorder that makes it difficult to communicate and understand others perspectives"
>"the discord logo triggers my autism."

i just don't think radical red adds difficulty in a way i find fun. having to deal with nearly every important trainer mega evolving before you get a mega of your own feels bad, and keeping you from a bunch of held items that gym leaders get access to isn't great, either

Attached: pierrot_cry.png (329x400, 83.76K)

Radical Red is the only difficulty hack I've enjoyed because it actually feels like a proper RPG where you have to constantly tweak your team and strategy, with a ridiculous number of options but also having insane grind-free pacing (on Minimal Grinding mode).
Every time I got my ass kicked by a boss my thoughts always went to "how can I fix my team to overcome this? what moves do I change? which Pokemon do I swap out?" and it felt great, it's the same feeling I get from Shin Megami Tensei games. and every route I was always excited to see what I could catch; seeing your options expand becomes more meaningful when the game is hard and expects you to use them. I also like how you straight up can't use trainer items in battle and how it's locked to Set.

Clover undoubtedly has more soul than RR, if you're a "complete experience" fag then other games have more to offer than this Kanto reskin with more difficulty and all Pokemon. To be honest, I feel that way most of the time. But purely considering gameplay on a vacuum, RR scratches an itch for me like no other.

>Hardcore Mode
>Just removes all strategy except unga bunga me click weakness me win

Okay fags, you asked for it.
>adds smogkek rules like evasion clause, sleep clause (even in wild battles), OHKO clause (never mind that OHKO moves are balanced by their low accuracy, PP, and level mechanics), and baton pass clause - no option to turn smogon rules off
>freeze effect has been replaced with "frostbite" because it makes the smogonfags that made this game upset
>breaks the fourth wall
>random grass patches in towns with encounters that don't make sense for the area (including random alolan/galarian forms getting shoved in)
>infinite repel makes actual repels worthless
>can change the time of day with a key item as soon as you get your starter
>kanto's identity as a region has been compromised by shoving ugly nu-gen pokémon everywhere
>can make your pokémon into trannies at the pokémon center
This game was developed by Discord Smogontrannies and it shows in every facet of the game's design. There is no soul. And no, , I haven't been filtered by Misty.

Attached: 755.jpg (470x470, 29.7K)

>NOOOO HOW COULD YOU REMOVE THE AI BEING OBNOXIOUS AND SPAMMING EVASION AND SLEEP HOW DARE YOU GIVE IT ACTUAL STRATEGIES LIKE TRICK ROOM
>which is a better mechanic
>literally who gives a shit
>isn't it just pewter and viridian? in an abandoned corner of the city?
>good
>buzzword autism
>NOOOOO YOU NEED TO GO OUT AND GRIND FOR THE 25% FEMALE SALANDIT
Post your hack, I'd like to see your progress

Why someone would play that game? It is just regular Fire Red but with every shitty mechanics from newer Pokemon titles. No, i don't want megas and gen 5+ pokemon in my GBA game.

to brag about it online

>a faggot ESL is the kind of person who hates Radical Red
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IS THAT A ONE IN FOUR CHANCE
AHHHHH IM GOING INSANE
SAVE ME HRT MAN

So someone who can learn two languages?
Is liking Radical Red like applying to bea cop, it pays to be dumb?

I CLAPPED! I CLAPPED WHEN I RAN AROUND IN THE GRASS FOR 10 MINUTES BECAUSE GAMEFREAK MAKES SHITTY DECISIONS

Putting your sentences into Google translate isn't knowing a new language, Pablo, it just makes you look especially retarded
Fuck off beaner, the rest of the anti-RR fags don't want you here you microdick fuck

You probably started to play Pokemon on a R4 with either D/P or B/W, Radical Red is an insult to Fire Red. It is Fire Red but full of ticks and fleas, multiple assets taken from others projets, the same 64x64 DS style sprites that you can see everywhere. It has no soul and no point, i'm glad i'm not wasting my time on this game.

I played RBY back in 1999 when I was 6.
Radical Red isn't perfect, it certainly has its share of flaws (much like the originals and FRLG did) and yet I still found it to be thoroughly enjoyable. The fact that the 'people' who are hating on it as confirmed in this thread are subhuman spics reaffirms my enjoyment that much more, honestly

Attached: lol.png (572x267, 33.15K)

NOOOOOOOO I NEED EVERYTHING HANDED TO ME ON A PLATTER GIBSMEDAT SALAZZLE YOU RAYCISS GAMEFREAK YPIPO TEN MINUTES OF SEARCHIN SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO *overdoses*

yes, you sound exactly like this.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO ENGAGE WITH POOR GAMEPLAY DECISIONS YOU CAN'T STREAMLINE ANY ASPECT OF GAMEPLAY YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT GAMEFREAK WANTS IT VALIDATES ME AS A HECKIN TRANSWOMYN
>NOOOOOOOOOOO STOOOOP YOU CAN'T JUST BYPASS IT I'M *dilates* IIIIIII'M *dilates* I WILL ALWAYS BE A *dilates too hard and splits himself in half* I WILL ALWAYS BE A WOMAN...I LOVE YOU GEN 8 *dies*

why does radical red cause so many autistic reactions
just admit you got filtered and move on