Money matters

money is all that matters when you concern mating, sexual relationships

a 7/10 rich guy can steal a poor chads gf ezly
hypergamy is real and doesn't care
women prefer to travel the world and show off their jewlery on social media than working 9-5 and being priced out of everything
it might sound superficial but if you to have good chances of having a lifelong partner becoming rich may be your only way out

Attached: 1616145250150.jpg (3264x2574, 1.01M)

le incel cope

my gf liked just laying around at the house with me and going out for coffee dates, no jewelry, no social media, no nothing. cope incel.

yeah no, fuck all that gay shit. I just wanna be rich so i can travel the world and bang cheap whores.

ive been a millionaire since 2021 and i still have no idea how to attract golddiggers. still in my 20s ,tall, nice big dick, havent seen a vagina since 2014. Please send help

>liked
she aint around anymore huh

but im a 4/10 :( how do i flex my eth without actually talking crypto

stop being boring
the biggest secret to women is they hate boring men, even if they themselves are boring

yeah, nah

all my poorfag unemployed friends had cute girls jumping on their dicks for years. only at 30+ do they need to "settle" for mr nice guy provider

>liked
Lmao she's gone faggoy

hehe its been 2 weeks now..look i'm not gonna lie on Any Forums that's lame. I can find a new one but i'm not ready.

It's funny because she gets banged out by chads and when she needs money, a place to stay and a house! Suddenly you're perfect for her!

poor people breed the most faggot

Christ, you Americans are such faggots.

before I get a flood of coping threads
let me remind you that women (and males too) realize the true value of money after they start working around age 22. At that point the search a way out: A prince, that can give them financial freedom from work, travels and luxury.

So, coping poorfags dont count your college years love encounters!!!

Where do you find one?

Attached: agew.jpg (657x527, 35.5K)

also. a girl a poor and jobless fitfag-chad could never attain longterm (longer than a couple of weeks of fucks)

there are rich 7/10 that have girls like pic related rimming them and swallowing their cum daily, on command. It is a different world where poorfags can only instantly dip their toes into the experience, then get dumped after a few fucks.

Attached: 1643398779792.jpg (1170x2017, 525.41K)

Honestly whats even the point?
You need to be good physical genetics, fun and entertaining, and also alpha and outgoing. Like 5% of the male population is capable of this. Why not just fuck hookers in a direct exchange for money instead of trying to be something you aren't?

We had this thread last week but I will reiterate, lest some poor zoomer give credence to your gynocentric ramblings. All those things are consolation prizes for women. If you are a strong man who loves them and guides them correctly while opening your soul to them completely without shame or fear, they will follow you to the ends of the earth. But if you are a weak minded worm who feels compelled to make demoralization threads on 4 chins, then yeah better get stacking nigger kek.the one caveat is that some women are so broken and self sabotaging they will pursue all the shallow shit you listed because they believe they can never truly be loved, or they are just pure sociopaths. Avoid these women and leave them to OP, who will ultimately be destroyed by them.

tinder, bumble works usually. I've found some great girls on there and some not so great girls. it's russian roulette for sure. Approaching girls irl just isn't a thing anymore, lets be honest. I have done that as well but opportunities are less abundant.

Lol I fucked more as a broke student with an attitude and cool hobbies that now in a ltr

Money is a proxy for success. Women wants to associate themselves with success. Define your own concept of success, live through it and you'll have the girl you need, not the one you think you want.

Kek she upgraded

Start a class. Doing anything that interests you. Language, drama, philosophy, pottery...Litterally go outside and learn in a group. You'll find someone to date.