Blackrock supporting crypto

>Blackrock supporting crypto
>WEF supporting crypto
>Corporations going cashless
>Dollar inflating with no recourse

"I am going to sell my Bitcoin."

Who the fuck are these people?

Attached: 1639994533442.jpg (258x195, 9.84K)

literal retards.

when the CBDCs come, you will pray to lord Satoshi for forgiveness.

probably people that have no choice.

This. Normies are reaching the end of their liquid assets.

Neither of those entities support crypto in the way you think.

I’m seeing it happening in real time, bills to pay nigga. People are cashing out all of their assets to keep a fucking roof over their head lmao

This. I literally took a second job on top of my $100k job because I all my liquidity savings were being depleted and I was worried I'd have to start selling my crypto. I saw the writing on the wall when the Russian/Ukraine situation happened. Normies never learn.

>Dollar inflating with no recourse
>He thinks this is good for Bitcoin
Room temperature IQ mumu

Its not normans. Its institutions that got in late.

>muh paper scrip will be used forever
>ignore all the other times it failed
>this time is different

You are scared aren't you. If you were so confident you wouldn't make this an issue.

Attached: 1659371642473441.jpg (648x585, 188.13K)

>muh digital tulips that are highly correlated with all other assets dependent on the dollar will save us

suck my balls bobo

>Blackrock supports taking your crypto after you sell it to them
>WEF supports taking your crypto after you sell it to them
Fixed for you.
This

Can somebody explain to me rapid shorts on crypto? Somebody I know is buying and selling in like 5 minute windows and is acting like there is some secret method to this I wouldn’t understand, granted I never have traded crypto and don’t want to, I’m a physical assets kinda guy with real estate and PM, I just want to understand what signals a buy and sell so I can go back to this person and talk shit.
Thanks to anyone answering.

Damn, that is super fucked. They're gonna exhaust the everliving shit out of retail and then insitutional money is gonna pump it to the pearly gates and forever price retail out.
Fucked up. Evil, even.

Attached: 1648692839624.jpg (640x786, 58.74K)

>muh paper scrip!
Bitcoin is valued in that worthless fiat currency, retard. Get back to me when you can use btc to buy food and pay property taxes.

It's literally racing towards that point, toenail eater.
To include already being able to buy real estate in DUBAI with Bitcoin.

Attached: visa-crypto-ceo-stance.jpg (1200x720, 135.99K)

lmao the first fiat currency was paper scrip issued by some chink emperor who would execute you if you didn't respect its peg to gold. and today... that currency is called the USD.
just kidding it fucking died within 1-2 centuries just like every other fiat currency in history.

I should clarify it wasn't redeemable in gold, he just commanded merchants to take it in lieu. Gold redeemable currencies are a shade less degenerate and doomed than free-floating fiat (but they are a step on the path to where we are now)

NnnnnnnOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT SAY THAT! THE USD WONT DIE BECAUSE.... BECAUSE IT JUST CANT OK?!?