Everyone said BBBY was a sure thing and going to twice or triple as much per share

>everyone said BBBY was a sure thing and going to twice or triple as much per share
>I put everything I had in savings and even my rent
>I’ve lost almost 20% of it since the market opened

I can’t afford my rent anymore, and I will probably be homeless in a week. Even if I pull out, im still 200 dollars short and I haven’t paid any bills yet. Someone will have to pay.

Attached: 73AEFF6F-A4AE-4AD5-A2BF-A87DF139FF74.jpg (490x326, 21.93K)

get a refund

Do you have enough to buy a pair of kneepads though?

It's your fault for not thinking critically and blindly listening to redditors.

Homeless? Bro you can squat for like 6 months before they kick you out. Don't be homeless unless you have to. Fuck over your landlord and help bring these housing prices down too. Why should you lose everything but not them?

So the fact that redditors have been screaming about the GME Squeeze for over a year AFTER the fact that it already happened didn't give you pause that maybe they're a brainwashed cult?

None of this is helping. I need it to go up. NOW.

thats what you get for being a plebbitor

kek baggie
didnt see the posts laughing at the baggies, did you

Attached: 033 - tgGrJzf.jpg (392x495, 105.67K)

>Someone will have to pay.
You are responsible for your own actions
>Pic of a communist
It explains

Attached: tranny.jpg (528x661, 76.26K)

>pic not related
Is that R. Stallman?

Moron. You are the biggest moron ever. You should have known what happened with GME and AMC but you are such a moron that you aped into another useless meme stock pump and dump.

it's sam hyde's dad

Buying more actually

they're still trading at the equivalent of 120 while BBBY is at 12

>20%
>200$
LMAO

he might be a shill, they figure that the average zoomer has around that amount in their account. other posts on reddit and on here bragging about making a few hundred or even $40. meanwhile i'm comfy being all in with six figures.

Everyone is putting money in there is no reason I should be in the negative, the same thing happened last year and it went way up. You’re all laughing at me and calling me names even though my cats and I will be destitute and possibly dead in months

Don't put in more than you're willing to lose. Still expecting it to go past $14.88 tomorrow.

You are paying for being such a massive gambling retard. You gamble that shit with your spare money, not your bill money.

just hodl the shorts will be squoze

So sell a few shares? This is your brain on reddit

You should feel ashamed of yourself. You have creatures that are entirely dependent on you to survive and you risked everything on a fucking reddit meme. At least make sure your cats get re-homed to someone who will actually be responsible and take care of them before you go broke and lose everything.

You could have just bought AEVA

Attached: 1661784972422599.png (1170x780, 350.09K)