Remember that weird anime episode where Cynthia went to view some ruins and there were like 40 people that followed her...

Remember that weird anime episode where Cynthia went to view some ruins and there were like 40 people that followed her just to look at her

Attached: cy.png (1433x1078, 2.13M)

and paul gets swept, or was it 1 mon

I am one of those 40 people

the champion being treated like a celebrity makes way more sense than how the retarded games do it by forcing le ebin twist reveal at the end.

Attached: 341C41DA-B1C6-4F7D-9C10-264C472F9316.png (540x407, 354.36K)

that was Any Forums user

All me

She’s the champion of the region so she’s essentially a celebrity. Makes sense.

i was one of them. i was hoping to get a lock of her hair in case one fell out while she was looking at the ruins
for what it's worth, a hair did fall, but i wasn't able to get it

>a bunch of kids watching some lady looks at rocks and eating Ice cream

I love archeology
I want to be an archeology but instead I'm a drunk NEET whose last job was mopping floors and cumming in the bathroom between shifts
I would like Cyntheia then
but look at this bitch, fucking high heels fur coat cunt, we can frogive that
but icecream
tell me
who fucking lets you lick icecream at an archeological site
Why?
I want to beat women

She raped all of those children

How does he not know the champion when his dad is literally a frontier brain?

>dumb kid doesn't know who the champion is
I don't see the problem, kids rarely know government officials.

>Champion is correctly portrayed as a celebrity
>This is somehow weird
I know the games are written like dogshit but the fact that you think like that shows just how dogshit it is.

I'm the other 39

But it isn't like government stuff. If anything, comparing to swsh, they're sports stars. Kids are more into sports like football and basketball than they are government stuff. A kid knowing Leon is like a kid knowing Ronaldinho, they're interested in the sport and those are household names cause they're the perceived best by the audience.

A champion is more akin to a superstar athlete than a government official. This is like a kid not knowing who tom brady is, they'll get bullied by other kids their own age if they don't know.

Exactly

>Champion of Sinnoh--a celebrity, is being gawked at
Wow

I literally don't know who Tom Brady is and I'm 30.

its implying she's not well known/popular. Which is what the user was saying is a stupid thing they do in the games.