I have some shinies up for trade for other shinies if anyone is interested. I'm only interested in battling...

I have some shinies up for trade for other shinies if anyone is interested. I'm only interested in battling, not collecting, and I never intend on using any of these pokemon. I will try to be chilling online for at least a few hours after making this thread, so drop an offer if you want any of them. Please include the sex of whatever mons you're looking to trade, since I prefer some pokemon be certain sexes. They are all female except for Emolga, who is male, and Golurk has no gender of course. Thanks!

Attached: trading.jpg (990x537, 94.69K)

Bump. I'm still here.

i'll offer a shiny litten for the azurril

Sorry, not interested in litten. Thank you for the offer though : )

Bump. I'm actually still here.

Shiny Chandelure (M) for Malamar or Golurk?

Sorry, Chandelure is lame. Thanks for the offer though!

i dont want any of your shinies but i can offer the following (all shiny, all premier ball, all 4IV):
- Vanillish
- Machoke
- Politoed
- Drednaw
- Flygon
- Thievul
- Palossand
- Sneasel
- Magneton
- Slowking

Anyone who wants these just lmk, I'll be here on and off all afternoon. Not looking for anything return, though if anyone does have an ability patch just name your price lmao i cannot be arsed grinding for one

OP here. Lemme look them up, large chance I'm interested in at least some of them. I'll get right back to you.

OP again, I would really like the Magneton if you want to trade! I know you said you don't want any of my shiniest, but you could still pick one of them if you wish. I'll check if I have an ability patch right now.

im down, just give me a code. no offence but i dont really want your shinies haha. i only really value shinies ive actively hunted myself (autism). im trying to offload these guys as they were phases on my 500 DA+ hunt for latias, so i dont really care about them :(

Same with me, I didn't hunt for any of these guys. Though, I still found them fair and square and caught them so I may as well trade them if I can. You really don't want any of them at all? And give me a moment I'm booting up the game now. Gotta remember how codes and trading even works and, like I said, check for that patch and see how many points I have to maybe buy one.

yeah thats how i feel. and some of them i would consider hunting for, like i really like flygons shiny, but then its like, i already have a shiny flygon, so why bother, so then if i get rid of the shiny flygon, problem solved. i know its dumb but autism. dont want any of yours for the same reason, sorry :(

no rush re code, im just chilling

Fuck I forgot it takes dynite ore not BP to get an ability patch. Sorry I don't have one. The code I'm using is 4578 6669

iirc you can get one with BP from the battle tower as well as the DA place but i hardly ever go there so i could be wrong. no worries regardless, will hop onto code as soon as these eggs finish hatching

I have a flygon and it would be cool to use his shiny but honestly the shiny looks less cool than the original. Same reason I traded away my shiny kommo-o and I don't want the sneasel, even though I love my weavile. The shiny version is just a straight downgrade. While I wait I'll see how much dynite ore I have.

You can only get ability pills from the battle tower, not patches. I have 291 BP, if I could get a patch I would.

o shit, i didnt realise that. were ability patches only made a thing with the crown tundra then?

searching on code now

Yes, which I forgot about until now since it hasn't been an issue for me pretty much since crown tundra came out, but now I do remember that GOD AWFUL fucking grind for patches. 200 dynite ore for one and I only have 71, it's ogre. I grinded a fuck ton for the few I needed and then never touched these shitty max lairs ever again. Not looking forward to doing it again to fix my bros that weren't allowed in galar.

i had a shitload of ore from hunting the latis, but i eventually spent all that and those hunts traumatised me too much to ever go back into those fucking dens

cheers for the zeraora, i didnt actually have one of those :D

I'm glad we both agree they were fucking terrible. I actually couldn't even do them because it was so hard for me to do it without falling asleep, they were so slow and boring.

Anyways, thanks for the Magneton bro, gonna run him with eviolite. Hopefully someone else comes along and trades me a pokemon I like or trades you a patch!

i didnt mind DAs at first honestly. i did them with a friend and it was super fun as just like a way to chill and enjoy pokemon. as a shiny hunting method, though, holy fuck they were awful. never again