Finally get around to playing Arceus

>finally get around to playing Arceus
>been seeing people on Any Forums and Any Forums hype this guy up as the hardest fight in the series
>get to him
>sweep him effortlessly
Are you guys just actually retarded?

Attached: 1635935108174.png (150x381, 62.97K)

doesn't count if you already know the plot twist, it's the same as cheating and your opinion is irrelevant

>doesn't count if you already know the plot twist
I didn't know he was the bad guy, just thought it was like a champion fight since he looked like Cynthia. But how does that affect the difficulty of his team?

>Are you guys just actually retarded?
Sinnohzooms are.

Like any other hard fight in the series, it's usually difficult because you don't know it's coming. Knowing about it before the fact takes away most of the impact.

It's only "hard" because he pretty much has 8 mons, that and how the PLA battle system works. On top of that, Giratina has boosted stats and Shadow Force comes with evasion hax.

>8 pokemon
>AI abuses strong and agile styles
>Giratina has strong stats
It's the best trainer battle by far.

Who fucks Volo so Cynthia could be born in the future?

Volo is unrelated to her.

He's a great final boss, for sure (if we're not counting Arceus).

Cogita

You obviously. After his Pokémon rape your team he rapes the player character

Post team or didn’t happen

nobody knew about the giratina at that point and just cruised through the game only to be faced with cynthias team + 2 giratinas.

that said i was clueless as well and i beat his shit with a togekiss

A bit lame that he just has Cynthia's team, almost entirely.

>I purpsely over leveled my pokemon so a fight that was meant to be tricky and surprised me was easy.
>Whats everyone's problem?

He has spiritomb, a Pokemon that says sweep me daddy
I shouldn't have used bulk up sneasler poor guy didn't stand a chance

Here

Maybe Togekiss is the key.

I didn't purposely overlevel anything. Any levels I got were in the pursuit of filling my pokedex as was required.

Attached: 1630936499180.png (693x770, 755.81K)

mystical fire turn 1
calm mind turn 2

voila

Overleveled.
/thread

If the game naturally overleveled me while I was filling my pokedex then that's the game's fault.