Making Dall-E 2 draw Pokemon, give me requests

>Copy physical description of Pokemon from Bulbapedia
>Edit it to under 400 characters
>Feed it into Dall-E 2 as a prompt
> Post on thread for (You)s

I did Kyogre as an example. Here's the prompt:

>Kyogre is a massive, whale-like Pokémon with two big pectoral fins, each with four white square-shaped nails. It has a deep blue body and white chin area with two small spikes protruding under it. Above each small, yellow, black-shadowed eye are two white, oval-shaped spots. Kyogre has red stripes around its chin, eyes, dorsal fins, and torso. The tail is tattered with four trailing parts.

Give me requests for Pokemon you want to see! Do me a favor if you can and frame up the description yourself so it takes less work on my part.

Attached: grid.jpg (2048x2048, 728.16K)

Holy BASED
Completely BASED
BASED BASED BASED

>Delphox is a bipedal, fox-like Pokémon. It is covered in a coat of long fur that resembles a robe. This "robe" is primarily dark red with red-orange, flame-like markings near its knees. There is also a thin tuft of white fur on its torso, which is flanked by yellow fur draping down from its shoulders. Its forearms feature long red fur resembling sleeves, and its hands and feet are dark gray with three clawed fingers and toes, respectively. A tail covered in yellow fur protrudes from its "robe". Its head is yellow with longer white fur on its cheeks. It has red eyes and a slender snout with a pinkish nose. Three tufts of red-orange fur protrude out of each ear. When its mouth is open, two pointed teeth can be seen on its upper jaw. Delphox carries a stick that it uses like a magic wand.

You could have added something to give more personality to the prompt, either a 3d model, with a specific style or something like that.

>Primarina is a marine Pokémon that resembles a cross between a sea lion and a mermaid. Most of its body is white, but it has a long, blue, fish-like tail. It has a long snout with a round, pink nose, bright blue eyes with long white eyelashes, and long light blue hair trailing off the back of its head. A tiara-like structure rests on its forehead, consisting of a line of pearls with a pink sea star at one corner and a thin, transparent blue fin extending back over its hair. Its hair is contained to a ponytail by two strings of pearls. This ponytail, as shown in the games and anime, becomes temporarily undone when it performs certain moves. On its body are three fins similar to the one on its crown: one that drapes around its shoulders and chest, one around its waist where the fishtail begins, and one near the tip of its tail. It has long front fins with three digits. Primarina's long fishlike tail is bright blue with small pointed, pink fins around its hips. Its tail fins are white, and it is capable of using them as feet to stand up.

>Pheromosa resembles a feminine anthropomorphic cockroach. It is primarily white with a thin build. Its torso is composed of five thin discs that droop slightly downward. The widest disc makes up its shoulders, the second widest its hips, and the two smallest its chest and waist. There is a gold ovoid inside of the widest disc, where its long, thin neck protrudes from. Its arms and legs are also long and thin with gold joints. Its hands and feet are both composed of two golden claws. Pheromosa has a small, semi-flattened head with a yellow, crown-like structure on top. The two tallest points of the crown point to its long, thin antennae, which are white with small gold balls at the tips. Attached to the back of its head are two structures resembling insect wings. The wings are transparent, curve slightly inward, and reach nearly to the ground. It has narrow, purple eyes with bright blue pupils.

>Lopunny is a bipedal, rabbit-like Pokémon with a dark brown fur and a short, round tail. It has pink eyes with black markings on the inner edge, long tufts of cream-colored fur above its eyes, and a small, pink nose. Its long ears, which bend shortly above its head, end in fluffy, cream-colored fur. Lopunny is very proud of these ears and never fails to groom them. If the ears are roughly handled, Lopunny will kick in retaliation. Its head, body, and hips are covered in dark brown fur, while its wrists and lower legs are covered in fluffy, cream-colored fur similar to its ears.

Shortest topic ever. You got me banned. This is just like AI Dungeon and GPT-3 all over again. The engine is useless and I'm stuck waiting for NovelAI's version of it.

Basically something in your prompt triggered a content policy violation alert, and while re-running the prompt to narrow down the offending vocabulary I got my account deactivated.

I submitted a request for reactivation and if I get it soon I hope to continue but wow, this really sucks. I had done like 200 generations for a Any Forums post a couple days ago, and it goes NOW cause of Dephox furry bait.

left ambiguous on purpose. Not that it matters anymore.

how do you use dall 2?

>Gardevoir is a bipedal, humanoid Pokémon whose body resembles a flowing gown. Most of its body is white, but its hair, arms, and the underside of its gown are green. Its hair curls over its face and down the sides of its head. Behind its red eyes are short spikes, resembling a masquerade mask. It has long arms with three fingers on each hand and slender white legs. A red, fin-like horn extends from its chest, and a shorter, more rounded horn extends from the back. A band of green on its chest extends to the center of the front horn and connects to its sleeve-like arms.

The last one, I chose waifumons because I'm curious if an AI being objective can give them that monstrous touch without falling into the aesthetic bias for a human

Holy shit. Can you do metagross please

>Fuck, the Phox is so hot for this shit
Sorry man, that was not my intention.

Attached: 3380140e39e6487b90aa98964095f0f0.jpg (600x600, 50.39K)

i ran it through the basic version twice, and i gotta say i love every single one of these

Attached: phox.png (1494x754, 1.95M)

dude it's literally not your fault, I had no idea Dall-E was gonna ding me like this and it's still not clear how your prompt violates the content policy. It probably DOESN'T but false positives are so easy to come by and if you attempt to persist with variations on the prompt they just deactivate you automatically.

>We chose to err towards our classifiers/block list being aggressive to start, but have been constantly iterating on them as we learn more. Please share prompts you don't think should've been banned in suggestions so that we can improve.

Jokes on them I'm just going to use all my creative potential to flame them on their official discord.

I would contribute in your place, but you only have a limited amount per month.

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-204318_Adblock Browser.jpg (1080x2220, 763.03K)

Yeah I was paying for mine so this stings more than usual.

Based thread.

> Skarmory is a silver-gray, avian Pokémon with a long, metallic blue neck, legs, and tail. It has yellow eyes, a pointed beak with several pointed teeth, and a triangular crest on its head. There are red feathers under the sheaths that cover its sharp wings, and each feather can be moved independently. Its feet have three toes on them, two in front and one in back, and its tail has hooked ends.

Attached: Skarmory-Pokemon-PNG-Photo-Image.png (750x690, 25.33K)

why the fuck would you include the name of the pokemon and the word "pokemon" in your prompts
omit that shit and use "creature" or "monster" instead so the model can't just take shortcuts like that

Attached: 1648603126905.png (429x410, 107.45K)

Here's one of Bulbasaur I had done earlier today, this one got me in trouble too because it included the word "blunt"
>Bulbasaur is a small, quadrupedal amphibian Pokémon that has blue-green skin with darker patches. It has red eyes with white pupils, pointed, ear-like structures on top of its head, and a short, blunt snout with a wide mouth. Each of its thick legs ends with three sharp claws. On Bulbasaur's back is a green plant bulb, which is grown from a seed planted there at birth.

Good point, if I get my account back I'll probably run two variations, my original idea and this one.

Attached: grid.jpg (2048x2048, 1.48M)

I just found out from other Dall-E community members that a couple weeks ago they added an anti-furry filter.

>top right is clearly influenced by a smug pepe image