Next 100x+ gems

ITT discuss/ post your next 100x+ plays. Bonus points for a 1000x for the next bullrun. no jeet scams

Attached: 1595378869174.jpg (386x391, 20.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tapioca.loan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lunc

why user

geeq

elaborate on this pls

Attached: Nope.jpg (816x1056, 20.01K)

poo

LUNC. ORN

rubic

Attached: rubic.jpg (450x450, 21.07K)

Idk for sure yet but a crypto called Tapioca ticker TAP. It's a layer zero project that's going to essentially be the new decentralized bank of defi by allowing people to do lending and borrowing on multiple chains simultaneously its the first money market that enables interoperability and composability across chains, and reunifies currently fractured liquidity. Saw it at deficon 2022 and thought it sounded amazing.

got a website

where can one acquire this idk if i have the right site

Yeah this is it, relevant info is in the Twitter and contacting them is best through Disocrd.
tapioca.loan/

Still a work in progress project obviously but I'm betting on it in the next bull run because the team is actually smart and gets shit out on time.

so you cant get any coins yet until september? have they said how much itll go for on release? when do u expect the next bull? 2024 during the halving or what user

my current play is holding bit for the next 10 years because i will be thanking myself in the future once bitDAO takes over the web3 space, and we achieve worldwide adoption

Uh no there's an IDO coming up I believe that you can buy in and get tokens I believe. I think it's supposed to be pretty low like below $1. I know they'll have a decent emission rate too. You can ask the team questions on Discord they are pretty quick. On the question of the bullrun, I'm hoping we see a pump in November/December from then I don't have high expectations. Probably 2024 yeah but anything can happen. I think TAP will 1000x if they manage to become the next AAVE which if they fulfill what they promised I don't doubt since it's AAVE but built better. A great sign is they managed to get the license for Bentobox by boringcrypto which only Abracadabra has ever previously had.

interesting, what are the chances in ur opinion that it 1000x?

If they can pull off all they promised like 45% depending on market conditions. I 100% believe they'll 100x though since they're going to have a monopoly on what their doing because as far as inknow they're pretty cutting edge on what they're doing with layer zero. I actually think LZ is going to be a big meme next cycle so that's another reason I'm hyped about it.

unironically BBBY, if you know you know

my dumbass is tweaking on caffeine so how can i buy in? have u got any yet and are there stack size estimates