This is really gonna be the make it token isn’t it

an absolutely retarded polbrain shills this coin in september last year
half the boards most retarded and stupid people buy and proceed to lose 90% of their investment
some small group of baggies decide its a good idea to fud their own bags due to having the iq of xrp tier retards. me being one of them
despite that, icp is slowly leaking into the crypto world with their recent expose on avax

this is going to pull an eth im so sure of it. im writing this post to let everyone know icp was mocked and belittled and on the same tier as bsv and xrp.

fuck you all for doubting pees. the super stupid and the super smart will make it off icp, like they made it off nfts, like they made it off memecoins, like they made it off ethereum, and like they made it off bitcoin. the midwit meme is real. screen cap this and suck my cock

Attached: 6B2FEA2A-76C6-4B04-AF40-CEB35F0FF8BB.jpg (1600x1450, 132.02K)

Midwits always fail. Same with the vaccine.
The retards and big brains didnt take it.
The midwits did. The midwits are dying en mass now because of it.

>t. vaccine felt like a trap, did research and came to the conclusion it was the sum of all my "alex jones" fears combined. Didn't take the vaxx. All my friends have taken it and has consequently gotten covid as many times as they've been boosted...

Attached: why anyuthing else.png (1146x103, 5.7K)

im i stupid for being in icp 100%

Holding 8000 pees. Comfy

yup ICP is either the most retarded or the most genius investment right now

ICP isn't a midwit coin. Those would be cardano and dog coins

Attached: icy pee.jpg (386x776, 77.5K)

>my friends have a social life and I just stay inside jacking off to Alex Jones, vaccine must be scam!

Absolutely legendary scam.
People, members of the human species, had to explain to their loved ones, landlords, and even banks that they lost 99.87% of their money buying "Internet Computer".
By large and far the funniest scam ever shilled on Any Forums, absolutely based VCs

Attached: 20220829_085513.jpg (552x504, 46.21K)

The roaches are back.

Heard of a guy fuckin a vac hoe and getting covid

Is it true the ceo awkwardly flirts with his hr roasties?

spent an hour making this

Attached: icpasabove.png (2261x1501, 3.32M)

what is the sui/make it stack?
t. 500 pees

Triple your stack while its cheap, stake for 2 years, be comfy next bull run.

>The midwits are dying en mass now because of it.
Sure, buddy.

This.

ICP:

Validated by server clusters

Used by nobody

more development than on avax thats for sure

damn that's pretty good

The internet computer is the crypto endgame. Icp does things other cryptocurrencies cant even dream of. Free toplay 3d games running at web speed.... fuck man. No one else can compete. its over. Its fucking over.

The internet computer is the best technology in crypto and it isnt even close. Everyone else are dinosaurs in the stoneage while we're getting blowjobs from internet computer thai ladyboy robots in flying space cars.

what does this thing even do, please explain.