Mfw I go to the store to buy appletun plushies

>mfw I go to the store to buy appletun plushies

Attached: 1648046998319.webm (426x240, 2.89M)

le based suicide webm ^_^

Post the other pastas please

more like
"tfw asking a millenial wishing he was a zoomer about how he is planning for his retirement from the work force"

Attached: _81763098_risitas (1).jpg (624x351, 19.96K)

>Implying millenials won't die from a heart attack due to being obese
Your problem now, zoomer cucks.

>"retirement? die young and leave and obese corpse, grandpa, fr fr, no cap ehh"

>tfw asking a millenial wishing he was a zoomer
Why would millennials want to be apart of the most homosexual generation in history?

You can laugh about it all you want, but I already need heart medicine
Once my mother dies, I'll stop taking it. Death, here i come.

geeee i dunno, why dontcha ask that hambog in OP's video, no cap

zoomers are delusional. the other day I saw a zoomer youtuber claiming that millenials = zoomers
>IT'S THE SAME CULTURE, IT'S THE SAME MOVEMENTS HAHAHA WE SWEAR
Pathetic. I can fix a fucking car, change the oil filter. I can fix a fucking toilet. Zoomers need to bring out youtube tutorials to do anything, and they will still give up as soon as their precious girly hands get a scratch.

Speak English you pale skinned nigger.
Yeah I've seen this in person.

Did he really kill himself?

What literally who is that? Is he related to Pokemon at all?

>I can fix a fucking car, change the oil filter. I can fix a fucking toilet. Zoomers need to bring out youtube tutorials to do anything, and they will still give up as soon as their precious girly hands get a scratch.
This is because being good parents is yet another thing Millenials fail at.

Thats Killem Jaymond Evester Warges

>This is because being good parents is yet another thing Millenials fail at
Ok Spencer.

nice cope

>Look at these zoomers, needing to look up how to do things which Their parents never taught them. Pathetic zoomers!

> I never showed any interest or will to learn from my parents and now I blame them instead of my social media addiction

Nice strawman and ignoring how you would still quit even after seeing a tutorial because IT'S TOO DIFFICULT, anyway
I am glad i don't have any kids, lmao

>reddit spacing on greentext

Attached: 20220407_223133.jpg (640x638, 28.24K)

>Using a term without knowing what it means.

Attached: 1ac.jpg (512x512, 44.9K)

Cope

>My child isn't a fuck-up because I failed as a parent! It's all because they came out of the womb in a certain year!

>My child came out of the womb just in time to be drafted for ww1 and die in the trenches, but actually it was not these times but I was a bad parent!

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (700x394, 121.24K)

I thought this was an extended version of the webm where the smoke shop explodes into fire and I was disappointed.

ok zoomer