Z moves were removed before megas. Remember that

Z moves were removed before megas. Remember that

Attached: 1999E43C-29EB-4579-A69D-CFE366D3875D.jpg (736x619, 30.19K)

true
alolan forms were never removed tho

Both weren't in their next gen, unless you have some hyper autistic special way of defining removed.

LGPE

Not canon

"it's not canon because i said so!"
SV isn't canon either nor is SWSH

>someone on the board cares about LGPE
holy shit I did not expect that

LGPE would be one of my favorite games if the catching mechanics weren't fucking stupid. I still can't believe people actually throw backwards because its slightly more accurate

after swsh a lot if the board backtracked and said lgpe was good

I'd still hate LGPE even if the wild Pokemon were normal
they still don't have any postgame areas other than Cerulean Cave
fighting Red on Indigo Plateau was fucking soulless when they could've added Route 28 and Mt.Silver
and of course the other things that restrict the player's options were cringe (no items, no abilities, gym requirements, etc)

>no items, no abilities
these are good things

no? I clearly don't see how it would be a good thing kys

Um actually Pokemon Ball-In-A-Cup XD: Fierce Fates came out before that and that didn't have megas so I decided that counts and you're wrong.

the fuck are you guys on, theres only 151 pokemon

That would make you also right if anything

I would buy it

Because Z Moves are actually better than Dynamax kek. Megas are exclusive to a few pokemon but every pokemon can use Z moves, same as dynamax. No one in their right mind would go for dynamax when Z moves pack more energy and do the job faster.

>Both weren't in their next gen
Megas were introduced in gen 6. They stayed all throughout gen 7. 6 comes before 7.
Z moves were introduced in gen 7. They were removed before gen 7 was over. 7 is the same number as 7.

You are correct yes

>use one zmove instead of 3zmoves and double hp
Are you retarded?

Z-moves are gay as fuck and were just a more flashy version of the gems in BW.