How does HE make you feel?

How does HE make you feel?

Attached: character-grusha-detail.png (449x708, 168.4K)

Y w n b a w

He looks like a girl. How many threads are going to be made about this.
How many were made about Goh, when he was revealed?

I somehow got attached to him but I know looking for content of him is going to be hard because of how many people are probably treating him like he's a she/they NB trans princess uwu because feminine/pretty boys simply cannot exist without there being some ulterior motive or reason for looking cute.

But basically, I want to give him a kiss on the cheek.

It makes me angry that motherfuckers care so much. Didn't you zoomers watch the Zabuza arc and see Haku when you were 12? Drawing a girl and saying it's a boy is old as fuck.

>long hair
>girly eyes
>associated with Ice
It's like Haku all over again. People seething over the transes are simply obsessed and looking for something to get angry about.

I'm withholding judgement until I see a playthrough. I don't know what his personality is very well, and by looks alone, he's lower than most of my 'mon waifus and husbandos.

Attached: D1IpMmnVAAAIB5a.jpg (749x562, 74.65K)

Horny

very and i mean VERY gay thoughts come to mind when i see him

hes cute

My penis is so confused

I do not care about the humans

i think the design is cute. i like him. just comes across as an androgynous long-haired dude to me but that's probably because i already knew he was male from leaks.

The only people who hate him are brown ppl who seethe at his aryan aesthetics

Forgetting the gender bullshit, it's kind of a plain, boring design. Nothing much to say of it.
Gamefreak really lost their touch.

nope, cute boy with a penis is a win

bored. males without any boyish charm aren't worth any time whatsoever.

i feel nothing no loli = no sex

A-Aleki-chan, is that you?!

Attached: lexi.jpg (640x360, 21.41K)

Holy shit those are some ugly clothes.

faggots in video games are more common than ever
ITS ALL OGRE

They're 10s zoomers