This game looks really comfy

This game looks really comfy

Attached: EF499A8B-AF78-44C3-8EEB-F5D7FA76A944.jpg (1920x1080, 191.56K)

i hope the music is too

they got mr. undertale himself, so it'll at least be better than the dogshit music SwSh had

>Masuda gets fired
>suddenly the music gets good

Holy fuck

Dear lord that's hideous
You're telling me they couldn't have at least added some antialiasing?

>>suddenly the music gets good
imagine thinking the SwSh OST is good. it's all just noise with no actual structured melodies and random sound effects slapped in to disguise the fact that every song actively hurts to listen to

Are you mentally handicapped or is your reading comprehension just plain ass?

hahaha thats ridiculous

Fellas we're all gonna chill together in the game when it comes out won't we? Show off our bros and watch the stars.

>antialiasing
This is a Nintendo game. You need to emulate it for that feature.

Just wait until gen 10 when it comes out on the next nintendo console. It'll definitely have anti-aliasing by then :^)

SOVL....

>blurry shit
No thanks

i must have misunderstood then, because masuda didn't make any music for SwSh either. also, he never got fired. so.

He did actually but only the calyrex and horse battle themes

>(laughs in the cacophony that was the Little Town Hero OST Toby composed for Gamefreak)
That faggot saves his best songs for his own games. Fact. It will likely be mediocre.

Well of course it will. After you buy a new mCable for it.

It's not 2005 anymore, retard

Didn't he only do like one or two songs? Why does Gamefreak love him so much anyway? Can't they get someone I love to do the soundtrack?

fair, but i'd be willing to bet that he was phoning it in for little town hero too. that game was dogshit from the getgo, and if i were him i wouldn't have bothered putting the effort in either

i would too, but thats unfortunate.

It's entirely Toby's connections and money. He was an American living in Mr. Homestuck's basement and he made the Undertale kickstarter while he was living there. It was a successful campaign and then the game EXPLODED upon release. Toby made a LOT of money from that, moved to Japan, and to this day, LARPs a Japanese man to the point many of his fans don't even realize he was never Japanese to begin with; just a literal goddamn weeaboo.

I would venture to say he's made a LOT of connections in Japan, and his game has had a massive Japanese audience since it got an official Japanese dub. Picrel is a real Nendoroid being produced. The ugly fish lesbo is getting an official figure from a well known otaku figure company.

I would also say that because he is "Mr. Undertale" that Gamefreak wants to use him to shill themselves a little harder too. They can slap "WITH MUSIC FROM THE CREATOR OF UNDERTALE!" on the trailers and box of the game to give it more shill power.

>Can't they get someone I love to do the soundtrack?
Unless they're fluent in Japanese and can work in-person at GF headquarters regularly, probably not. And even then, it seems like they're reluctant to hire in new people.

Attached: FWmPXt_WIAIp2UJ.jpg (600x800, 162.46K)