>he got filtered by having to wait a few years

Kek.
Thanks for playing.

Attached: 3E6AB236-1AE6-4031-BCAF-6FB558380501.gif (400x383, 1.34M)

And before any of you mkdwits say something about. 5 years.

5 years is NOTHING.
Just because some people got spoiled with Eth or BTC(btc was a harder hold in any case) doesnt mean waiting even 19 years for Chainlink isnt relatively fast in reality for make it tier investments.

You all got filtered and failed the IQ test.

We hold link

FIVE. MORE. YEARS.

Chainlink schizo general thread is needed
Link token is not needed

APPLE: 30 years for a 10x, then 10 for another 15x

MICROSOFT: 10 years for a 10x, then almost 30 for another 20x

AMAZON: after dotcom crash, 6 years for a 10x (30 cents to 3$) then 15 for another 55x

But go ahead, get filtered after rapid progress in 5 years only. Go try get in early on one of thousands of VC pump and dumps and hope you picked correctly and time the top perfect

Attached: Chainlink Price in USD- LINK Live Price Chart - News - CoinGecko 8-29-2022 3-42-10 PM.png (256x222, 20.28K)

>5 years is NOTHING
Every scam that is failing has this rationalizing

Unbelievably bearish

LINK is too risky not to hold

Attached: 1658281397628812.jpg (2626x2620, 1.88M)

Does any user have the pop user song “silver tounge” ? Was fire, shame they decided to pull them down.

Kek STINKY LINKIES

What do you think of the IPO?

Absolutely BASED, chainlink is ready to explode and it will once again be hilarous around here

>uh why is chainlink mooning out of control? what is happening? biz told me link was a scam? should I swap my xrp/icp for link?

this will be 80% of nu-biz shortly

Yes in 5 years maybe

Assuming they have 100 employees, each one making $100k. Ignoring secondary costs, this is $10m a year, or $50m of sell pressure for 5 years. It's either that or the IPO.

>ignores the fact they sold $2.5 billion worth of LINK over the last two years, which would fund 400 HR roasties on $1mm a year salaries for 5 years.

Nice try. Don’t speak if you are one of the dumb ones who got filtered. Buy avax/icp, its more suited for you.

>worst top 100 performing token in cryptos biggest bull
>token still not needed
>claims high IQ
Congrats on being a fucking retard spastic, honestly you’ve earned it

So why do they continue to move tokens to binance?

Sergey is upgrading from big macs to steak

It's been almost a decade, Sergey. I'd rather buy into QOM or LUNC before I buy into this absolute snail.
Linkies seethe.

Attached: 1659378144066336.jpg (250x250, 22.55K)

Sergey scammed me

>dude just wait 5 more years
>look at tech companies with actual value in traditional markets!
>oh yes, I'm comparing a crypto shitcoin that depends on hype to go up in value to actual stocks lol
unironically kys

>5 years of emotional hell for a 6x
Great job dude, lmao

Those companies produce goods and services that have real world value.
Link token does not.
False comparison

You know that’s exactly what boomers said about apple Microsoft and amazon right? Warren buffet and his cahoots famously hated on them and missed them till they were too big to ignore.

Again. You got filtered and judging by comments you only believe you are here to make money catching pump and dumps at the right moment. Thats very low IQ and inexperienced thinking even believing you can do that.