Special attacker

>special attacker
>signature move is physical

What are some mons that got fucked by the physical/special split?

Attached: sceptile.jpg (900x965, 144.41K)

Gengar, unironically. I preferred being able to use elemental punches for coverage instead of having to use focus miss and fucking hidden power.

Alakazam as well.

Sceptile has a Mega. Stop complaining about everything.

So many mons have such shit level up movesets that Im inclined to believe they just throw darts at a rotating board and if its good then its by pure chance

Wasn't grass special in gen 3 anyway? why are sceptile faggots such delusional cucks

>Get one with a Attack boosting nature
>EV train it's attack stat further
>Give it swords dance
That's all you gotta do, OP.

*had
retarded Joeposter
also most common set of Sceptile is physical, kill yourself

That's the point, retard

reading comprehension

It still sucked, that's the point retards
READING COMPREHENSION

It was only its signature move for its debut gen, hardly counts. Plus It can learn Swords Dance anyway, a physical Sceptile is not unusable.

Imagine not running a mixed attacker Leaf Blade/Earthquake/Focus Blast/Leaf Storm Sceptile

Unburden makes physical Sceptile viable.
It only really peaked in Gen 5 though, when it could do the Flying Gem + Acrobatics combo. Just wait for all the Gems to make a return.

Attached: 545490904394.png (1173x276, 44.69K)

it ran Leaf Blade in its most popular set

And it was still UUBL
>BUT SMOGON!!!
Sure, they might be retards but they sure show how usable a pokemon is. Come back when sceptile is OU, faggots.

More a pet peeve in lieu of Gunk Shot replacing Bomb, but Sludge and Sludge Bomb going special. Weezing and Gengar love it, but now Grimer and Muk have two might-as-well-be-namesake moves they can't use very well for a lot of the game. Bomb just looks better too, and I liked how it was a random surprise move for a few physical Pokemon.

Attached: 0b2378310918ce6a8b5d3245362a2671.jpg (1400x850, 628.46K)

I would say getting a legit hidden ability starter back then was impossible but I actually don't remember if that's true

uubl isn't bad

I never noticed this and now it will bother me forever.

Thanks.

Gyarados for one. To this day im pissed I cant run a hyper beam special attack set because its special now is cucked to shit.

Hyper beam was only good in gen1 when it was accidentally a well designed move.

Gunk shot replaced most poison moves. Really it only makes sense to have it or toxic or poison jab for the status.

Talking about moves just makes me sad because it reminds me how many moves I loved GF removed while keeping cancer like stealth rock.

I know, but I always liked it using the beam in the anime so i was willing to sack a slot for it, but it wouldnt even make sense now