Alright, but which one are the best?

alright, but which one are the best?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (377x225, 113.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWG8frE2kuw
youtube.com/watch?v=p9Y_ACiMmek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=MWG8frE2kuw

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 307.91K)

GSC.
FPBP.

Based waifu speaks truth
Cringe shill ordered to attack the games with most effort

i dont understand a question but im gonna say i always liked Lugia more, Ho-oh with busy design reminded me a clown pokemon as kiddo, oh and the lugia movie was important thing back then

uhhh SV maybe?
please do your thread again some months after it releases
if we don't consider it then HGSS obviously

based esl

Gen 1, Gen 3 and Gen 5 are the best.

After years of people shitting on Gen 3, 5 and 6 especially, it feels refreshing to finally see a tidal wave of hate come to Gens 2 and 4. It was a LONG time coming. Enjoy.

Attached: 1623843129639.gif (480x360, 2.97M)

>gen 5
>good
Lol

>there are still people trying to blame the e-celeb for any opinion they don't like
It was sad when you started months ago, it's worse now.

4 > 1 = 2 > 3 = 5 = 6 = 7 > 8

Attached: A338F20B-830E-4C4A-9E1D-DFC779B508F8.jpg (975x1175, 928.87K)

Gen 4 is terrible

>not a broken mess like one or two
>not quirky 4t3hlulz like three
>not wordswordswords like five
>not empty like 6
>not a movie like seven
>not eight
explain how

>BTFO zoomer's favorite gen with facts and logic
youtube.com/watch?v=p9Y_ACiMmek
can a more based woman even possibly exist

>Chimchar used ember on Shedinja
>Shedinja has 1HP
>wait for the HP bar to tick down
>four millenia later
Yea no, you're right, a total wonderful experience that isn't hindered by running slower than my fat ass. See also:
>worst layed out region
>90% of the pokedex; pokemon new to sinnoh are Purple, blue, black or gray.
>too many cross gen evolutions that were made out of obligation (Magmotar, Togekiss, Lickilicki, Tangrowth)
If it wasn't for the Special/Physical split, the games would have had nothing new to bring for the series. Gen 4 (DPPt specifically) is a shitty patch for Gen3 at best and completley unplayable at worst. They somehow made the remakes just as terrible, if not worse than the original games.
Also, BW/2 and DPPt/HGSS were ALL on the DS and BW/2 managed to run faster. So you tell me why Gen4 isn't shit.

I heard this girl posts in pokeboy yaoi threads on Any Forums and ERPs with and tries to solicit nudes from underage Any Forums shotas. is there truth to this claim?

Attached: 1650129125037.jpg (460x575, 59.45K)

>explain how

Slowest Pokemon game by a wide margin. Battling is slow. Encounters are slow. Surfing is slow. Running is slow. That's before the frequent lag issues. Just overall terrible performance issues by being the first titles on the DS.

Bad Pokemon selection before Platinum. Only obtainable fire Pokemon besides starter line is Ponyta and Rapidash and somehow they thought it was a good idea to include a fire type E4 member. The safari zone equivalent is terrible. Good Pokemon locked behind bad mechanics like honey trees. Wonky and angular designs that mark the downturn of the series iconic styles. Adding a shitload of evolutions to previous gen Pokemon, most look terrible, fat, ugly. Which is the general motif of most Pokemon from the gen with a few exceptions. Too many legendaries and they all look like garbage as well.

Map and level design is fucking shit, mount coronet is a gigantic slog with little variation or intrigue.

Gen 4 is dogshit I bet anyone who marks it as their top gen is doing so sheerly out of nostalgia because it's borderline unplayable when you actually sit down and give it a go unemulated

>90% of the pokedex; pokemon new to sinnoh are Purple, blue, black or gray
Don't forget brown. The dex is by far the worst in the series.

>90% of the pokedex; pokemon new to sinnoh are Purple, blue, black or gray.
>or brown
There's 101 pokemon and 37 of them don't fall in those colour catagories- so it's only 63% of the dex that fall in those colour ranges. Try again with an actual complaint.

what i got from this horribly formatted post you made is
>the HP bar takes two more seconds
i’ll give you this part, but it’s going to take more than that to make them unplayable
>worst region layout
i’d love to hear some more from you on this, intriguing to say that this is worse than soda pop kanto where the entire right side of the region doesn’t matter or the generations which are entirely just circles
>purpe blue gray black
damn, i never even noticed that, that’s legitimately half of them isn’t it. but for the most part, same colors aside, the region still has mostly well designed pokémon where i’d only call about a dozen of them truly ugly
>crossregion evolutions
again i’ll give you this one, but if a dozen (see previous point) bad pokémon were enough to make it the worst generation, i would’ve listed black and white at the bottom
>that whole word salad at the bottom
going by that metric, i’ll have to ask you what any generation brought to the series? did anything game freak did after the split matter? or, was it all single generation once-per-battle gimmicks?

>sinnohfetuses come flocking in at the sight of someone criticing their games