Very true

Attached: cod.jpg (690x454, 30.62K)

BASED

Cody is LITERALLY an AEW reject who got released because he wanted more money than he's worth. He's the definition of an AEW reject

That's a based from me friend

Where did this meme that Cody created AEW start

HOLY FUCK
WE SMOKING THE AEWTISTS PACK TONIGHT

>*takes large cuban cigar from mouth*
>*sips whiskey*
>*read this*
BASED

WE FUCKING WON

aew didn't offer cody a contract?

>I'll take that bet friend

Ah yes, WWE rejects Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson and CM Punk, who were totally cast off by WWE and not just walked away, right.

god i love not having a twitter and caring about shit like this lol

It's called reality

>founder
Only the Bucks and TK are the founders of AEW. Cody was too much of a self mark to know his worth and when he was denied what he thought he deserved he took his ball and left becoming an AEW reject in the process.

They offered to pick up his two year option, Cody wanted an extension for CM Punk money, Tony let him walk.

Didn’t they beg Moxley and Bryan to stay?

And no, Cody wasn’t the founder lol

AEW hires people that rejected WWE
WWE hires people that are marks for themselves

Cody was the one behind All In so he is pretty close to one of the founders, but he's at best in 4th place behind Khan, Omega and Jericho.

>wwe rejects
>most of them quit or didn’t want to resign

I mean if you want to be technical, Dave Meltzer is the founder of AEW since he's the one that made the bet

Tony Khan decided to start a wrestling company because of the success of Jericho vs Omega. Cody was the last of the EVPs to sign on.

no he wasn't. this is a fake narrative.

doesn't even make sense, there is no wrestler that "founded" wwe

why do aewtist lie so much?

Yes he was. Cody and the Bucks were the ones who came up with the idea and promoted it.

>Danielson
>Cole
>Moxley
>Punk
>Christian
>Red Dragon

Okay retard

All In is a ROH PPV friend.

He wasn’t a founder any more than the Young Bucks or Kenny was. If we’re being honest, Jericho was the most important piece in AEW’s formation.