What's the catch?

Attached: 7rdyftrdeyrt.jpg (1246x886, 265.46K)

0 jobs

the catch is that it's a piece of shit wooden cube that will fall apart in 10 years and is located in bumfuck ohio

location u fucking imbecile. is it that hard to think that location is the number one factor in property value? use your fucking head moron

I thought every job is WFH. Everyone brags about being a 200k a year WFH chad who does nkthing here

You live in fucking Ohio. Your neighbors are niggers and/or white junkies.

>WAAAAAAAAAAA MUH WALKABLE CITIES WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
so is every place. literally every city. I bet there are less niggers in SE Ohio than every major US city

You have to live in soulless middle America. You kill yourself after living in the Midwest for a year. There's a reason it's full of retarded poor chuds

Attached: Breezewood,_Pennsylvania.jpg (2272x1098, 572.06K)

*24/7 traffic noises*

It's a very small house.

>WFH meme means everyone just goes to where it's cheapest.
WFH people still want to live near all the amenities that the city's offered or live near popular destinations and national parks. Suburbs, beach towns, and small mountain towns are booming. Still plenty of cheap homes everywhere in-between.

Attached: boomer.jpg (1024x995, 158.09K)

no internet

>yankee land Ohio
>whats the catch??

Did you not even look at your own picture OP??

plant potato
dig up in 8 weeks
simple as

i wfh and barely make six figures. still chained to the suburbs due to the fear of being laid off in a recession. i'd rather be within commutable distance to a gay hybrid job, than stranded in the middle of nowhere with the local job market being $16/hour labor jobs.

>lisbon
>liverpool
>ohio
america is funny

Utah is what happens when Americans get creative

>32k median household income
>42% unemployment rate
>30% of population below povery line

yeah its a shit hole

>East Liverpool
I take you've never been there user. Spend some time on google street view to get a feel for the warm and loving diverse neighborhoods.

What's the point of 200k when you can't spend it on anything because the only thing the town has to offer is a texmex place where the water tastes like cleaning supplies and a Walmart 20 miles away?

>save up a ton of money
>build a home wherever you want

Or you can spend 75% of your income in some nigger hellhole with $20 avocado toast you zoomer faggot

It's very rural.

Everyone does drugs.