Do we have any more information on Paradox Pokémon, like where they come from as well as their designs?

Do we have any more information on Paradox Pokémon, like where they come from as well as their designs?

Attached: paradox.jpg (2328x1046, 227.48K)

Wasn't pawniard the one with the evolution instead of Bisharp?

Nope, it and Murkrow were misinformation. Murkrow doesn’t get anything apparently and it’s Bisharp is the one with an evo, not Pawniard.

Still seen no single source on the three Tauros regionals.

I wonder why Wooper is in the "New Evolutions" section. And Quagsire is also missing from the "Regional Forms" section.

That implies that Quagsire doesn't have a regional form, and that Paldean Wooper evolves into a entirely different new pokemon instead.

We know they’re going to be from the past/future, and will probably be tied to the story route with Sada/Turo. If Sada/Turo is trying to find the other professor (if the theory they’re Arven’s parents and one’s stranded in time is true) maybe they tried to capture the legend (leading to its weakened state) and unleashing the Paradox Pokémon on Paldea. They’d then maybe try and grab the other legend to reverse their mistakes only to make it worse?

is Volcarona really getting both a past and future form?

Tyranitar is scarlet exclusive. Thaf means, tyranitar has future or past paradox form? Maybe kaka make mistake about it. I don't remember tyranitar was first version exclusive, but only for second version. It's interesting

would make sense that Murkrow would get a Future form. but that's just speculation
also? if I were Centro I'd completely get rid of the right column. It just seems like an amalgamate of Khu gibberish.

>Paldean Wooper evolves into a entirely different new pokemon instead.
Yeah it's what leaked a while ago

They’re not actual forms, they’re separate Pokémon that are direct descendants/ancestors of existing designs. So they can absolutely be exclusive to the opposite version to their base design.

Did this leak have any pictures of it?

No. We just knew that P-Wooper was Poison and that it evolves into another mon that Quag.

>Giving a already decent mon an evolution.
Unless they pull a Electivire on it it's guaranteed to become a top mon.

I don't think they're ancestors and descendents, it's doesn't make much sense with them being Paradoxes if they're just normal pokemon (for their era) taken out of time.
I think they're modern day mons that have been placed in an era they shouldn't have existed, and forcablcnanged to adapt, creating the paradox of their existence. This explains why its shit like Jigglypuff and Misdreveus too a little more, instead of their evolutions.

The middle of the map probably has something to do with them being thrown back into tne present around the map, or something we use to visit their new timelines.

I have a feeling (since Murkrow has historically been a counterpart to Misdreavus) that the leaker mistook a paradox form of Murkrow for an evolution

It's the same source as the rest?

Giving Bisharp an evolution feels like giving Scizor an evolution. It's already hard to get and it already has good stats, so why does it need to evolve?

No, it came after Khu said he was leaving, Kaka never said it.

Urasring went from 500bst to 550.

he did, I noted it too

Yes. I bet their version exclusives.