They won't reveal the starter's evolution because of the backlash their ugly designs get all the time

they won't reveal the starter's evolution because of the backlash their ugly designs get all the time.
Which only means one thing, yes, we are in for another horrible batch of starters.

Get ready to be absolutelly BTFO, Sprigatitogaylords.

Attached: 1505236324523.jpg (249x249, 7.99K)

Wait, in which games the evos were revealed earlier (revealed, not leaked)?

>revealed, not leaked
Coping?

Answer the question. I am genuinely curious.

I don't answer to pure cope.
>muh leaks don't count as reveals
COOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nta but you are kind of retarded. Leaks are mostly unintentional (by the company), you can say
>muh they did it to spark interest
but we can only speculate. So stop being so retarded. And fuck sprigatito.

S/M final evolutions were revealed a few weeks before its release, but that's it.

Thank you user. And not even the SM starters are that popular here (especially Incineroar and Primarina). What was OP trying to prove? Probably a bait thread

Who tf designed the S/M and Sw/Sh starter evos anyway?

Attached: 1657031111814.png (1194x988, 716.14K)

>Fire monke in C
>Grass gorilla in A
Why?! One is even a Son Goku reference, it's far superior to your crappy bangs gorilla.

>Charizard N°1
Lazy bait. Didn't even try.

>One is even a Son Goku reference
That doesn't make it a good design. It's got too much going on and would look far better without the swirly gold shit.
What wrong with its design? Not enough stripes and metal spikes?

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-024628_Chrome.jpg (1080x754, 258.46K)

>Venusaur not S, but ugly wannabe Venusaur is

Torterra is just a better Venusaur. Not even Sugimori likes Venusaur.

Attached: 1657642205254.png (1010x840, 838.05K)

Can't wait for the copium geysers to erupt from pic related. Your days are numbered Quaxfags.

Attached: 1659493448160620.png (800x315, 160.86K)

Right design in the middle as really good, no way GameFreak would come out with something like that.

Attached: my-image 14.png (950x490, 213.33K)

>4x ice weakness

Of course not, because it‘s not starter worthy. We won‘t get non humanized starters for a very long time. They are too popular with kids and trust me, that‘s all they care about

>>>>>>the fucking gorilla this high