Why is he dumping 17.5m tokens at $6?

Thats 1/3 of the planned release of tokens.
If he actually made it pump he’d have got 3x that even at these BTC processes still.

Of he knows staking is going to be announced and smart con will at minimum cause a hype pump and dumb worst case scenario, why would he sell now?

My only conclusion is he doesnt want any trouble with the SEC, doesnt want it to look like insider trading at all so is intentional selling at the lows before the scheduled announcements of Staking and other features or Smartcon itself.

Attached: 08CFBD96-9CBB-48C2-A2CF-9FD079646648.jpg (678x452, 32.59K)

Btw, we have “evidence” of similar behaviour before.

He has intentionally not dumped at least twice when big news or huge pumps happened before.
I remember he used to do weekly dumps without fail except literally 2 times in that period which were both on weeks where the price was skyrocketing(the top in both cases).

It’s possible he didnt want any possible accusations of insider trading.

who is we?

Let my put this in terms even you disgusting pol cretins will understand.
The jews.

They're running low on money because nobody was willing to spend $1500 on Smartcon tickets and the army of HR roasties needs a raise. Paying some DTCC and SWIFT guys to show up and do generic talks about the future of the industry doesn't come cheap either

They sold about 160,000,000 tokens over two years at an average price of $20.
Thats about 2.5 billion USD.

They are not running out of cash.
Even if had 400 HR roasties on 1mm salary a year they’d last for years without selling any more LINK.

other crypto conferences are charging 5k kek
>projecting this hard

maybe he thinks its overvalued, thats the only thing I can think of

oh nonono stinkieeeeeeeeeee

>look guys because other expos are bigger scams means our expo isn’t a scam!

Can you point out when this happened? Genuinely curious.

If they dont need money, Sergeys plan to dump another 50 mill tokens during the bear just means he’s trying to squeeze the last bit of juice out of this scam before it’s over

God knows. I admit i would personally like more transparency on why they need to do this. They made some steps forward on transparency by telling us how much they will release, from where and by when, but their reasoning was really just not transparent enough. Especially when they basically dumped non stop for years with no communication.

I understand they owe us nothing and this is crypto and a private company, but its clear they got a lot of free marketing from their investors, and it is also clear they are trying to remedy that and improve. They should just take it a step further, and say if it is a sale, to fund a development, to buy something, or if it isnt being sold on market at all, and instead just paid out to employees as a bonus/“stock” option which i know they do, and i know has to be vested etc.

People would be a lot more trusting when they see it move to binance that way.

>lmao they really think niggers will pay 1.5k for a scamcon
>uhhh user other scamcons are charging 5k
>lmao all of glypto is a scam plus comparison debunked!
kek

THE TEAM OWE YOU NIGGERS NOTHING

They probably want to finally get above that 50% circulating supply mark so they can have some good news to announce at smartcon

What why in the fuck does that matter at all?

How would it be insider trading just by holding and not selling? Wtf?

he needs to stabilize the price or something

It is though, you finally understand it

Its going to go lower isn't it.

I cannot believe in the year of the lord 2022 that you idiots don't get that the CL token is fucking worthless even as the team dumps it on your heads for cash. God bless your downy souls

He hungers and must be fed

We need to update the memes

Attached: 1565926523584.png (952x1127, 531.82K)