I think I messed up bad

I think I messed up bad.

I joined a Crypto Discord server and this guy offered to help me get started with "Stacking". He helped me set up Trust wallet and Coinbase.

I put £60 into Ethereum on Coinbase, then sent it to my Trust wallet. He then said that I need to Validate my wallet, so he sent me to a website in order to get it done. I then entered my Trust Wallet Pass Phrase and validated. I now have zero money in my Wallet or my Coinbase.

I told the guy this and he said that I should "Fund and Refresh", by purchasing some more ETH and then refreshing.

Please tell me this is just a misunderstanding and he didn't just steal the last of my money.

Attached: discord.jpg (580x375, 13.85K)

your retarded
go flip burgers for a day and you have it back you underage cretin

>so i gave him the pass phrase to my wallet that it says everywhere when you create one to never ever share with anyone
>so did he steal my money
A fool and their money is easily parted.

At least tell me there is at least some way to try and get it back. I know this was probably a scam so I may have learned an expensive lesson but i'm desperate please it's alot of money don't tell me it's just gone like that

filtered... you dont belong in the markets

>i gave full access to all my funds to a stranger and he sent the money away
>tell me i can get it back
No, don't worry. It's not gone. You can get your money back. Just send crypto to me I am hacker and can return your funds.

your larp is boring mate
nobody who can type coherently enough as you do is also dumb enough to fall for the most obvious scam
next time, try to mispell shit and generally to sound more low class

Alright, can you send me your discord id? I will add you and we can talk. Thanks alot man I really appreciate it

>60 England Dollars
Oh no, how will you ever recover?

Nah, I agree with .
You can't be this dumb.

no scam ser please place your trust in my hand ser

All this for $60. Just let it go.

op is obviously a transexual and should commit sudoku asap
i did not read your post

Hi I can help you, I'm a Blockedchain hacker who controls over 51% of the mining power. I don't usually do this, but I can reverse the transaction for a small fee.

Yo!!! bruv you've been scammed, don't find further. Sorry for your loss.

there’s a way. shoot a message to [email protected] and attach screenshots and explain the situation. vitalik will right all wrongs as part of the purge state after the merge.

don’t believe me? look it up

>I think I messed up bad.
>I joined a Crypto Discord
say less

This is a badly made larp, op is a faggot as always but this thread will still get over 100 replies from low iq newfags just wait. I fucking hate modern Any Forums so fucking much.

Attached: 1661535584477809.png (1503x1506, 765.41K)

probably just a misunderstanding. These kind of issues are often solved by transferring more. Something clogged so you need to apply more pressure (transactions) to get everything through

Wtf bro it's just like what, $30 USD you lost? Who gives a fuck. Send me your wallet address and I'll repay you what you fucking lost, retard. I make that shit passively in like half an hour.

>60GBP?
>hmm, must be like $30
lmao burgers