For me, it's Aventus cologne

Hear me out. This is biz related because this is about a flanker of the meme fragrance Aventus but in this case the flanker is better than the original. What I want to know from biz is products where the flanker or replica or sequel or whatever equivalent outshined the original? And what does that tell us about each?

Because Aventus cologne is way better than Aventus.

Attached: cZu15wWyRse34NW3Mw9OEg-scaled.jpg (2560x2560, 571.26K)

so aventus added the word cologne to the end of it's name? why would that make the product different?

Attached: 1654584722936.png (500x449, 85.08K)

It's a different scent. Fresher, better summer/warm weather scent. Similar profile and DNA but enough distinctions to make it its own thing. And even though it's partly better because of that freshness i think it has the timeless year round signature scene qualities.

It's like if better call saul was actually better than breaking bad. What other things like that are there?

aventus got shit the second they sold out their company to some chinese investor, now its all synthetic garbage sold to retards because they got memed into thinking aventus is good

if you want a "good" affordable designer fragrance that doesnt bankrupt you just look at Tom Fords lineup and pick whatever you like

or just take the easy route and wear oud wood or tobacco vanille forever

but you are not wrong some clones are very close to the originals or even better

Attached: 80_3842_9be71cb4aaf4d5b04bf1aee3ae75c0cc_270.jpg (270x270, 21.54K)

Off topic garbage
Stay in your containment zone /frag/got

ENTER

Attached: 1238187-armaf-club-de-nuit-intense-man-limited-edition-parfum-spray-105ml.jpg (1600x1600, 546.9K)

Doesn't count in this discussion. That's a clone. I'm talking about a sequel not a remake.

For me it's my pheromones and sweat.

aventus smells like man sweat combined with something a little sweet to make it wearable...

I switch between a decant of
>Aventus
>Layton pfm
>Aqua de gio (basic bitch)
Cycle through these, don't wear cologne to work at the last forever. It's a funny hobby as well as telling girls you can take care of yourself

Attached: image.jpg (700x583, 63.72K)

Nobody cares about Aventus Cologne. If you think it's better it's because you either have a faggot nose and can't handle OG Aventus, or want to stick out from the crowd and not use the more popular older brother because you're a contrarian fag. And once you accept that, you're STILL left with the situation that CDN Parfum Limited is better than OG Aventus for a fraction of the price, unless you're a worthless consoomer who hopes to trick a woman to come home and hope they notice the bottle strategically placed in your room for max visibility

Creed sold to Blackrock and its still high quality. Aventus batches vary some and some people are obsessive about it but ingredient quality is still high. I've had recent batches of green Irish tweed and royal oud that were perfect.

Tom Ford is great but their packaging makes counterfeits prevalent. That said not a tobacco vanille fan but love tobacco oud and oud wood. But they don't have a great summer hot weather fresh scent and I live in a more mild climate.

Solid rotation. Love Layton. You tried the exclusif?

thats why you buy from the official website, its almost the same price everywhere anyways

Not yet trying to get through my current rotation first. Also I have a girl who loves tobacco vanille so I got a small amount of that in hand

Attached: ejps79cga9k91.jpg (1080x1050, 115.94K)

Attached: Sneed Aventus.png (650x650, 86.97K)

unironically i rotate between aventus in winter and aventus cologne in summer. both absolutely beautiful fragrances.

Attached: unnamed (1).png (1000x1000, 576.8K)

Aventus
Cologne

SNEED

For me, it's Terre D'Hermes. It makes me smell like a Investment Banker.

Attached: download.jpg (800x800, 41.63K)

First of all the best flanker is Winston

Second of all you can just wander into John Lewis and spray this shit on you before going out. Then you don't have to spend like 500 quid like a retard.