NSFW Romhacks

So, what's the status on all those pokephile romhacks people were working on years ago? I feel like outside of Lolimon they all just disappeared.

The one with the Eeveelution convention with a "back room" seemed particularly interesting. What happened to it?

Attached: 134-Vaporeon.jpg (604x800, 72.03K)

All dead

does anyone have a working lolimon because mine has alot of bugs

not sure if im downloading an old version, not even sure where to even check the latest versions

im a little konchalkwa omega waji pozzy

Is Lolimon actually a rom hack? I thought it required a dedicated client. I only really play the ones i can throw up on an emu on my phone.

not a rom

i forgot to mention im super qliosis # 1

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99.78K)

>NFSW romhacks
That's just disgusting. Please give me all the examples you can think of so I make sure I don't accidentally download one.

only lolimon and some other one where you as the trainer get fucked constantly is all i know of.

Nice try Nintendo

There's one for Oras where May is naked I think

>The one with the Eeveelution convention with a "back room" seemed particularly interesting
I am also interested, what was its name?

Isn't that con-quest or whatever that's called? In any case
>not a romhack
>updated versions dropped the pokémon motif

I'm like 90% sure that was just some random user who had the bare minimum of a romhack done talking about it in a thread years ago. It was based off a fanfic about a guy that goes to a pokephilia con and picks up a pair of eeveelutions who he then fucks for like 5 chapters.

Outside of a screenshot of some bare minimum shit he did that's about all it was. A pokefucker pokemon game with a convention for fucking pokemon based on a fanfic.

what is lolimon and where do i download

Here bro
www.fbi.gov/download/lolimon

It blows my mind that there are so few pokephile romhacks

link is sus

Play Moemon Miracle

Attached: moemon-miracle-demo-screenshots-3.jpg (650x366, 27.06K)

Last version I know of was v5.0 and was released last year