Some JP comments about PokemonSV

Some JP comments about PokemonSV

Attached: 20220804_231957.jpg (1194x941, 397.55K)

I never understood the obsession with what japs think. They are not us, they don't matter, and they have shit taste.

Why is this aesthetic being forced everywhere so hard all of a sudden?

It's just how high schoolers are dressing now.

>us
speak for yourself, tard

Gotta appeal to the woke culture

And some of my aunts.

>le woke
Im almost certain these fuckers dont play pokemon. NONE of the shit they mentioned is new to the series

>10~ japanese shitposters represent the entire nation

That's because it's a fake translation designed to rile up vp. Nothing new

Its pretty spot on

Sorry, what i meant was the comments were fabricated

yours, yeah

mom i posted it again

It's because Pokemon is made by Japanese people so their opinions have the most potential impact on the series.

Post link to source

I really hope you guys stop doing this. It's just like Japs translating a random Any Forums thread, so awkward.

>118
based

I know you guys are obsessed with Penny right now, but what's exactly with the other 2?

>International franchise
>If we cater domestically that'll certainly make an impact on our revenue
And this is why you're not running the largest IP in history. Japan as a demographic could boycott Pokemon and the sales figures would only drop a few tens of millions on the scale of hundreds of millions. They go for generalized opinions, not nationalized ones.

Pokemon sells more outside of Japan. It's tailored to americans. Japs would rather play... anything else.

Its pretty clear where it is from
If you dont know then lurk more

It's how Euro women look like, so I don't see much cause for concern.

Irrelevant. Japanese people MAKE the games. Making > buying.

Japan makes a smaller percentage of the game market. Most sales are in the west now.

Post source

Doesn't matter where the creators are, it's an interantional franchise so they'll cater to whatever's most generalized. Learn how business works, retard.

>japan posters with identical typing habits and lingo to Any Forums users
Sure OP cool translation, I totally believe you