Zodiac chads, i kneel

Zodiac chads, i kneel

Attached: zodiac all but confirmed.png (662x504, 288.56K)

We cant stop winning

Attached: 400.jpg (600x647, 47.76K)

Everyday is more and more success as a Zodiachad.

I can't wait for the SEETHING. I neeeeed it.

Khu doesn't even knows the difference between an archer and a literal drag queen, what makes you think he knows the difference between a snake and a skink

People will just point out the existing appropriated non-zodiac Fire starters, as they already do. It would literally change nothing, zodiacfags will just become a lot more obnoxious as they spam about "winning".

Skink is a snake.
Cope.

Is serperior a snake? The games sa

>strand on top of head glows after the fire attack

Yup, final evo is a fire bird on top of the head like a plover. Leakerchads and Zodiacchads fucking won. Kneel peasants.

Fennekin is still not a dog.

Did the latest trailer actually prove any of Khu's ramblings from the last few months?

Yes.

I recognize that sound..

Attached: sss.jpg (1314x739, 102.8K)

Any specific examples?

>an actual riddle that makes sense
Whats next? An actual leak from khu?

Not sure about specifics, but he did expand on some things that kaka said and I'm sure he posted something concerning the gimmick that got shown off .
Not that it matters, Legends cycle already proved Kh's got a source.

in case youre wondering, since this isnt obscure retardation, he didnt actually post it
hes been seething at centro for the last couple of posts like a faggot (whats new)

Lol this is cope

He can't help himself, can he fives?

He backed up everything Kaka said despite constantly seething that Kaka was stealing his thunder, and a shitload of what Kaka said turned out to be true.
Also he said the region would be called PDY, which perfectly matches its Chinese name of Padiya.

lizards are not dragons
porcupines and badgers are not rats
apes are not monkies
foxes are not dogs

Attached: 1607988145310.jpg (640x344, 53.23K)

>posts an animal that is both bull and monkey
Kek

you are coping and seething and crying and shidding and farding and cumming all at the same time