LOL

LOL

Attached: lol.jpg (767x636, 144.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-us/news/legendary_pokemon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what page is his from, I didn't see it on the SV website

what a shit feature, i dont want to ride that ugly soulless lizard, i want to ride my charizard

Its the first thing under "news" on that exact website

scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-us/news/legendary_pokemon/

In what way? uwu

Oximoron sentence

I wish I could go Pasado
so, I didn't have to see this.

YABADABADOOOOOOOO

Why though?
Why isn't it a motorcycle?
Just so it looks stupid as fuck?

I can buy the front wheel as some kind of puffy lizard throat thing but the back wheel completely ruins the design if it doesn't literally act as a wheel. It's just a giant ballsack I guess?

Wheels weren't invented that far in the past

>i dont want to ride that ugly soulless lizard, i want to ride my ugly soulless lizard

Attached: 1552423831904.png (307x220, 138.5K)

Yeah, the back is stupid

>Why doesn't the biologial organism have rotating wheels?

Imagine if instead of making it a not-motorcycle they leaned into the "past" theme and just had a big ass raptor with bones and warpaint to ride on

It doesn't function like a motorcycle because wheels are physically impossible for something made of flesh and bone can't have wheels
>then why make it organic in the first place? just hav it made of stone like picrel
Because...uh..logic hard, please understand

Attached: All-About-History-wheel-e1398790717910[1].jpg (616x411, 172.86K)

at least give the explanation that his air sacks make him lighter do he can run faster.

Why does it have wheels at all then? Why does a biological organism look like a fucking motorcycle?

Also fuck you, Garchomp has jet engines on his face, don't act like biology means shit

But air doesn't make you lighter

Because the future form is a bike...also it's a Pokemon...also it's not real life you fucking autist. Unironically touch grass

>Why does it have wheels at all then?
Because it evolves (in the Darwinian sense, over thousands of years) into Miraidon, which actually is a motorcycle.

I wouldn't have a problem with it running on all fours to further separate it from Miraidon BUT WHY MAKE KORAIDON LOOK LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING MOTORCYCLE THEN TOO

Attached: potato.jpg (640x480, 25.99K)

This kills the Koraidonfag

Okay, I don't expect the average American to have even the slightest crumb of science literacy, but honestly? Air sacks making him lighter to run faster? There's at least 5 things wrong with your understanding of how any of that works

Because its a paradox mon. A bike pokemon was sent back in time and it was forced to adapt. It then came back to the present.
Same for the future one.

user meant to type helium sacks.

>using your brain makes you autistic
I bet you loved sword and shield

First, helium sacks are stupid. Second, they wouldn't make you run faster, because helium sacks don't make you less massive, they make you moreso, and it's mass, not weight, that determines how easily you can accelerate

The problem is that the sacs look stupid as fuck when it is running. Those things are touching the fucking ground.

>Wheels weren't invented that far in the past
>Still looks like a motorbike with wheels because fuck you

No they don’t

That would slow you down though. More drag

>muh brain
You are trying to argue why a giant red lizard's airsacks can't be wheels on a Mongolian Pokemon forum. Your brain has very limited capacity clearly, try to give it a break...autist