Forced to wear clown carrot pants or short

>forced to wear clown carrot pants or short
>the legendary barks like a dog, looks like a gay furry fetishbait, and doesn't even use its wheels when you ride on it
Redversionfag here, give me one reason why i shouldn't pick Violet

Attached: hero.jpg (1200x675, 299.93K)

I just filtered your thread.

its a pokemon game it doesnt fucking matter. The fact that you're buying this trashheap at all invalidates all your grievances

You should. I was going to pick scarlet but the running instead of using his wheels finished it for me. Cool techno lizard ftw

Why would anyone here care which game you play?
Why would you care what anyone here thinks about which game you play?

It sounds like an elephant too and acts like a dog. Such a waste, but Mieaidon has almost all the same problems, included the facts it's completely impassible the entire time. They don't even look legendary but like a cool third stage ,they're also too small to be legendaries. So many issues

There is no reason to even buy the game
Emulate violet if you REALLY need to

>muh wheels
If the "wheels" spun, how the fuck would Koraidon maintain its grip on them?

I agree but I'm still buying it for Sada

1. It doesn't need to grip the wheel. Just move its hands and feet out of the way. See pic related. Or they could've just designed it with little handlebars on its wheels.
2. Ditch the wheels altogether. They're the ones who fucking designed the Pokemon. If they didn't want it using its wheels, why did they give it wheels?

Attached: koraidon bike.png (1368x1368, 3.64M)

they're not wheels

>buying
lol
lmao even

>Just move its hands and feet out of the way
That's retarded. Holding your up your limbs all flexed like that looks cramp-inducing, not to mention painful.
>If they didn't want it using its wheels, why did they give it wheels?
In-universe answer: Koraidon and Miraidon are the same creature from different time periods. If you removed the wheels, they wouldn't make sense on Miraidon.
Out of universe answer: because they took the lazy way out and recycled Miraidon's model so they wouldn't have to make a new one from scratch that references the former.

That doesn't make it better.
Why add a useless goiter and ballsack that look like wheels on a mon designed to be ridden?

because lizards do that. if you notice the neck sac is deflated normally and only expands when moving
also it's not a ballsack, it's his tail curled
they porbably designed it to look like a bike without actually being like one. I don't mind people not liking that fact, but what bothers me is how apparently lizards don't behave like that.

I still think it's a really dumb wasted opportunity.
It's weird that they designed a Pokemon to look like a motorcycle and be ridden like a motorcycle, but then didn't have it function like a motorcycle.

Lizards don't do that while running

Excluding all the leather, this is all I wanted (reins and saddle included). Why was it so hard?

Attached: lizard.jpg (1280x445, 80.75K)

Turo

The entire point is you’re starting with a natural creature which through gradual change over time became a vehicle

Not sure but I think I saw a promo image that implied tyranitar would be Scarlet exclusive? If so that’s a decent reason for some people.