etfdb.com/
finance.yahoo.com/

>Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Misc:
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com

Previous:

Attached: 9e7e6ccc7bf4e60e09a07404cced26674d657afad6b1e29c8930c7c7cb6ef77a_3.jpg (575x658, 110.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.com/taylor-swift-jet-emits-more-co2-than-any-other-celeb-2022-7
data.nasdaq.com/data/USTREASURY/REALYIELD-treasury-real-yield-curve-rates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are ya winning son?

first

What leveraged ETF would Taylor write about?

I'm going to be honest with you dad. No

Yotsuba best girl

Attached: yots kuma.jpg (633x859, 159.52K)

UCO

insider.com/taylor-swift-jet-emits-more-co2-than-any-other-celeb-2022-7

Attached: aZmnxNX_700b.jpg (420x420, 31.28K)

Reminder Powell didn't say anything new and market was retarded expecting a pivot

My dream is to save so much money I can buy my house in cash and jew the jews out of their jew mortgages

Attached: 1647119858742.jpg (1075x1070, 70.01K)

How you guys doing /smg/bros?

Nope. It's basically a sea of red except for the calls I sold and LKNCY, SHEL, and SCCO.
I wanted to sell my LKNCY but gut tells me something is going on with LKNCY.

Just feels like there is insider or the unseen hand pushing it upwards like when there was a takeover, Elon buying TWTR, or PAND right before the MRK takeover.

Decided to hold and see how it goes.

Attached: yots this is fine.jpg (960x473, 100.4K)

>bond yield is still inverted
>it's MORE inverted than it was a month ago
its not that he said nothing new, he said exactly what anyone with basic knowledge already knew

I was gonna say CHAD but it's not leveraged

>As of Friday morning after Powell’s speech, the probability for a 0.75 point move was at 54.5%, according to the CME Group’s FedWatch measure.
This is what interests me most. 45% of people think he won't do 0.75?

Use this knowledge as you will

Attached: onxgu2sri2k91.png (640x539, 259.06K)

if august inflation cpi report comes in cool, theyll do 50

>bonds and CDs are still giving better returns than the emerging markets

Attached: 1604942788647.jpg (421x509, 45.02K)

why do you pretend that the market is anything other than complete and utter top down manipulation

I like how the Phillipines has that many people and has almost no relevance outside of it's borders. Must be nice in some ways, just a quaint little shithole.

i learned something new. you can look at the yield curve inflation adjusted.

data.nasdaq.com/data/USTREASURY/REALYIELD-treasury-real-yield-curve-rates

it isnt inverted in terms of real yield

Attached: safdasd.jpg (1171x446, 80.7K)

If somebody asked me how many people lived in the Philippines I probably would have said something like 5 maybe 10 million or something. weird

What are your thoughts about Monday? Will it get even worse?
>t. still holding 10k in reserve to try and toss at the bottom
I think it will get worse, but if it doesn't, then it's going to crab for weeks.

its fucking insane how completely and utterly irrelevant europe is and is becoming more so

I did that. It was pretty rough seeing my bank balance go -$600k when I could have used that as a deposit for a bigger house than what I got, but I don't regret it.
Not having to pay rent or a mortgage leaves you with a lot of your paycheck left over at the end of the month.

Hopefully it crabs and I profit off of my naked puts

i think we'll be red for september. its historically the worst month for stocks. its when the midterm election year bottom happens on average. Shemitah ends on the 26th, and we get a rate hike on the 21st. hold on to your butts

Attached: saupload_Weakest-part-of-Presidential-Cycle.png (847x727, 51.94K)

Seeing all my investments basically go up in smoke and back down to zero will be honestly panic inducing. But not having to pay for a $1,250 - $2,500 monthly mortgage will dramatically increase my standard of living more than any big house ever could.

Hell, being able to max out both mine and my wife's roth ira by dumping $240 a week into it will be amazing. That alone dumped in VT will net me $2 million by the time I retire for a nice $40,000 in yearly dividends

I expect either a gap down and big heem, or a dead cat bounce followed by the big heem.

Lol there are no mortgages below 3000-6000 per month any more. Do you live in the middle of nowhere??? Also Rent is 2k for a studio

That's a great plan
Remember that you're not losing that money as your house is just as much of an asset as the cash/investments would be
I need to keep reminding myself of that when I look at my now meagre investment account