Is living out of your car a good way to save money?

seems stupid to pay $1500/mo for a 300sqft studio apartment in the hood

Attached: Prius-Car-camper.jpg (960x720, 40.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/NikkiDelventhal/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would consider it to be honest

>Prius car camper
Neither of you are gonna make it especially if considering living out of a car.

That's the plan user

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-122841~2.png (1079x1337, 148.54K)

I was working at this place that had a basement with locker room and shower. Our office paid once per month. A supervisor discovered a new employee (been working about three weeks) was staying overnight in the basement because he was homeless and needed the first month salary to afford an apartment. The supervisor fired him.

You need a place to stay, an address for mail (even if its a PO box). A car/van can do for a while, but you really need a safe place.

>The supervisor fired him
what a faggot

Why are people too dumb to move out of big expensive cities? Actually, I'm thankful they don't. Keep your retarded mindset there.

Just don't be gross.
I had to sleep in my office for a while myself but I kept up my hygiene and cleaned up after myself. Never had any complaints and it went on for months.

Because they want to make the big salaries. People would rather make 100k with a chance of making 300k at some point in the city than just be comfy in a mid sized town.

its a fuckin miserable way to live, but sure you'll "save money" on it...

Check out stealth van camping if you are so interested in this. Way comfier long term, etc.
Some guy converted a fedex truck into a house. Was pretty epic.

Perfect when you want to live in shitty LA, but dont want to pay the price of living.

my dream is to live out of one of these full time while making a living on passive income

Attached: 21141904f194299c580013ed8488304f.jpg (960x720, 103.67K)

Attached: 1660962491405733s.jpg (250x228, 6.78K)

yes, if you can't live with your parents live in a car until you have atleast 200k

renting is for cucks

Rookie, I lived in my office for 2 years

>Is living out of your car a good way to save money?
Yes, if you don't mind living like a miserable hobo.
Seriously, OP. Just get a normal house or apartment.

>Just pay $20,000 a year to have a place to shit and shower bro
Lmao!

Sure, user, go ahead. Live in a car, and please inform me about your mental condition after a couple of weeks.

i've lived my car very briefly and I would 100% rather live in a cheap share house than do it long term

>converted
Retards, just buy a fucking motor home.

>fired him
i'd probably kill the supervisor if i was him, or maybe some funny sabotage. that's outrageous but actually

It's going to have a very negative impact on your social life and overall quality of life, so you better have a plan and a timeline in place. Like that guy who slept in a van in the Google parking lot because the Google HQ had everything he needed besides a bed. His plan was to live like that for 5 years while saving 90% of his salary

this roastie is doing it

youtube.com/c/NikkiDelventhal/videos

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 7.15.11 AM.png (2656x1300, 3.87M)

Imagine the smell