Will this be the first time the B version outsells the main one?

Will this be the first time the B version outsells the main one?

Attached: 1659535993737104.gif (640x480, 3.88M)

Nah, contrary to what you think, the absolute masses of the people who will buy the game are not in a under 100 person populated board.
Parents will buy the red cool looking dragon not knowing it has ballpark running.

*ballsack

Who knows. Maybe.
Koraidon is obviously inferior, but coomers still simp hard for Sada.

Attached: __sada_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_orouu__8f64c028e64d0debf8710e596c6f82d6.jpg (1350x1800, 1.18M)

actually people are cooming more for the guy

Coomers are not the mass audience though. Its not relevant. Unless you consider 7-12 year old coomers.

Sada won't make up for Koraidon's fuck up unless, unless you can ride her instead

No because Diamond sole better than Pearl.

im surprised so many people hate koraidon using his legs. i think the animation is a lot cooler and like riding an actual big lizard than if he was a literal motorcycle. if anything it's making me question my lean toward getting violet

the gif that destroyed scarlet

Didn’t soul silver sell better than heart gold because Lugia’s more popular?

It's just kids having their first hatecollab.

White outsold Black IIRC.

Pearl was the B version libtard

I hope so. Will be easier to get Violet exclusives

If I planned to get the game at all I would stay far the fuck away from Scarlet just for the fact that the limited customization means you'll be permanently stuck in the ugly ass striped orange clown pants for the entire game.

Stupid as hell. I'll go online and find hentai if I want to coom to her. But in game I'm going with the smooth ride of purple boy.

Just like what I did in SWSH with Bea

Only in the US (there's a social commentary on that, but I'm not fucked explaining it). Rest of the world went with Black version as the colours don't trigger their inherent racism.

Koraidon has a dick so huge he has to roll it into a circle

Koraidon is a Gigachad's choice

I'm sorry but regular lizard that's literally built for teabagging my enemies is better than onions lizard that turns into a bicycle lmao

Mindblowingly retarded creature design

It links to the theme of the games too, natural/past (run on big beast) to artificial/future (big beast become bike)

literal motorcycle > motorcycle larper

riding a big lizard creature > riding a motorcycle