*AHEM*

*AHEM*
Gentlemen, why are you all fighting? It's such a simple explanation!
Grusha IS a girl, however, just goes by he/him pronouns!

Attached: mqdefault (3).jpg (320x180, 10.77K)

I hate Jews so much for what they’ve done to the world

Guys get in here!!! New cope just dropped!

What did they do user?

>he/him lesbian

Holy based

They gangstalk him and broadcast homosexual thoughts into his brain.

Inventing trannies

Start wildfires from their orbital satellite and make frogs gay

Remember when people were upset for actual tragedies, poverty and world hunger? """They""" are fucking geniuses, man.

Attached: you will own nothing.gif (225x255, 2.62M)

>one side celebrates this shit
>the other worries about other things
nice

this dude has been living under a rock since late February.

Just a reminder that Jesus wanted you to give away your belongings to enter heaven because the embrace of God and the joy of helping your fellow man should trump greed and earthly desires. Not that racists hiding behind Christianity as a shield for their actions would know that.

Mark 10:21
Looking at him, Jesus felt a love for him and said to him, “One thing you lack: go and sell all you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”

Attached: 47479778942_e472f9b198_n.jpg (320x226, 24.24K)

The media only pushes war stuff when it doesn't involve the U.S.
Right now they're thriving on the war on Ukraine because they want to paint Russia as... le bad.

>racists hiding behind Christianity
Why the fuck are you bringing either of those things? Unironically take your meds, schizo.

This, but the luciferian version of the wef is leaving everything just to rebel against God.

so, wait, they do talk about tragedies and poverty and world hunger after all?

How is russia not bad and stupid? It just made every single country want to join nato

Church fathers were clearly racist, but not in the sense that the enlightenment, xix century science or xxi century science portrays racism. They just believed that there was defined innate characteristics of each descendant of Noah and that cursed child that made it to the Ark (blacks, whites, indians, chinese, etc), some descendents were superior to others, but this superiority mean more responsability and fear of God. And so if grace elevates nature, many races would have different kind of paths to know the Lord, they even started dennouncing that many moors would apostate of the faith, before Mahoma came into the picture, because of their hatred towards Isaac.

No one was talking about Christianity or racism before you brought it up. Some of you are beyond saving, I swear to God.

Mate this is my first post of this thread, I dont know what are you on then, i can assume that an user got based and calling out the truth that the jews found trannies movements and probably some of them got actions on the Pokemon company, so this horrible things could be forced into us.