What exactly is wrong with Penny...

What exactly is wrong with Penny? Is she really a bad design or have we gotten so used to Pokemon pandering to lolifags that when they design a normal little girl who isn't supposed to be coombait everyone hates her?

Attached: Scarlet_Violet_Penny.png (655x1280, 438.62K)

>who isn't supposed to be coombait
Wrong.

>normal little girl
>isn't supposed to be coombait
Those are contradictory statements.

I don't care about little girls or lolis. I don't even notice them, they're not women to me. The only reason I don't like Penny is because she's not perfection, picrel, but I don't mind her, she's just another whatever character.

Attached: 5674567475d.png (548x654, 417.12K)

Her hair color, that's it

arrest yourself pedo

Her design is bland and unappealing, even her art is bad (why is Sugimori so shit these days)
I've seen more competently designed characters in fangames.

>oomer fagging
>when only femcels and religious fags use that term
We use cultured here, newfagturd
>"whats wrong with disgusting tranny fag"
Jut because "she" looks as disgusting as you are, doesnt make her good, after all even your mother wants you dead
Meanwhile a girl looking good is a good design since only femcels get triggered by those

You're trying so fucking hard it's embarrassing.

This not to mention she looks like a troon or an ugly femcel (only reason the op defends, shes also ugly and disgusting) instead of a real woman
THIS too
tired of femcels forcing themselves here thn getting triggered when real straigh men like tits and good looks instead of their pork faces like op
>replying to shitpost like femcel
Post your tits or GTFO
you too fat cunt, TITS or GTFO, doesnt matter that youre as deformed as this shit character

Penny is a pretty realistic depiction of the maximum level of attractiveness one can
expect from a girl IRL who has as in-dept of knowledge of pokemon as some of the spurgs
on this board.
Take a good look Any Forums, that's your dream pokemon playing GF.

Bad design.

Attached: Spanish Penny.jpg (579x785, 72.88K)

One in the fink two in the stink

Attached: 1639140661975.png (1359x2048, 2.77M)

tumblrgirls love pokemon they need someone they can relate to

i think the hair is weird because no one dyes their hair like that. if she were to have streaks or had just dyed her bangs, i think it would be fine

/thread
your mother aint alone op, hang yourself, your only purpose was make the world shitier by sperging at online hot women not being deformed like you
OP, A proper women design can look many ways, but ugly and disgustinga and troonfied aint one, youre just a narcisist but theres a reason nobody ever said good things about your pastry face
Its time for you to go

>Normal
>this thing
>"NORMAL"
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
You dont look normal, youre ugly op, real women are atractive, this shitface would be bullied into suicide at 10

you're trying too hard.

Most basic, shitty, tumblr-persona looking character I have seen within media the last couple months. Top it off with the eevee backpack thing and this character looks like the annoying “LGBTQ” kid who reeked in class and their 2 friends call them brave for it.

even with different hair the cunt would be ugly, the glasses and manly body already make it unrelatedable to any girl and unatractive to any man, not even as a friend, "she" looks like the "girl" who did the slenderman attack
a twitter user stereotype =/= normal
She (and you) look like someone who cancels strangers all days while talking about gay ships
Also normal girls being drawn doesnt mean pandering to cultured waifufags, most of humanity hates looking at fugly shit wich is why youll be forever alone
I see you came straight from leddit thinking wed welcome retarded navelgazing femcels too
But you heard the men: Tits or GTFO
you need a cock and testicles to post here, even in Any Forums

>he thinks tumblr is still a thing

Attached: 1258245576346.jpg (252x345, 14.32K)

>who isn't supposed to be coombait
try me

samefag

lmao no, that would only describe autistic femcels, nobody wants those, men wants "nerd" girls who play zelda but can pull a good cosplay at least. This one is femcel incarnate
based
even oomerfaging in her post proves op is either a fat woman from leddit, or some sort of religious shill, even discord zomies dont use that nomre cause its so cringey and no oldfag would think you should be shamed for liking pussy (kek)
""""She"""" looks like ian mazgelis but a bit more masculine, maybe that fag pedo got hired by gf and tried to self insert LOL

I'm sorry I'm getting old user.
What website should I associate those types with now?
ResetEra? or did they really all just get absorbed into Twitter and Tiktok?

People see multi colored hair and think Tumblr feminist and it's all downhill from there. That's literally it. It's why the lion share of her fixes are "change the hair color and done"

Her entire theme has to do with polarity and electricity. Even her name is a reference to copper wires.

>I CAN'T COOM TO THIS CHILD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: you.png (1584x1631, 486.84K)

>Haha you're so out of touch
>meme_from_2007.jpg
oof

>1 hour since op started sperging out
>she aint posting tits that were promised
Stop melting down, we know youre as ugly as this crap character but rules are rules: if a meat curtain like you needs attention here, you post you ugly twisted nipples and leave
Dont forget timestamp

This is the ugliest thing in the history of fiction by far, one would rather look at anything than "this"
Only the fattest and most chemically imbalanced plebbit users would even pretend this is worth looking at, its so deformed just like op, someone posted her pics on the server lel

meds now

hate her because she looks and feels like if Marnie was shittier and needs a "comfort character" to get through life

I just hope she is a good character while also being a nice change of pace for a rival

THIS
kek
>half the thread is op samefagging
yo op, instead of samefagging and mass quoting everybody, I see a post asked for your tits, why dont you post them and check if youre as goblinnoied as your pic