What the fuck is this? Are they going to turn every mon into a brown latinx now???

What the fuck is this? Are they going to turn every mon into a brown latinx now???

Attached: show.png (440x440, 97.48K)

Is this real? I think it looks cool, wooper is one of my favourite Pokémon.

This is just wooper but brown, this is fucking lazy. Alolan and Galarian forms are much more creative than this shit

WE

It’s black pandering, though. I haven’t seen any other minority bitch about, muh representation the way the nigs do

Game freak has been getting lazy, but Wooper is neat, the crossbones gills are simple touch for its poison type. And Latinx? That’s Reddit shit

Attached: ED762787-56DE-4902-A4FB-713AF09A3125.png (510x490, 25.19K)

ARE

Oh shit I didn't even realize the vague skeletal motif. That's fuckin nice actually.

they made pokeymans political

The belly marks are also stylized to look like a ribcage

Wooper (Compton Form)

Wooper's our word. You can say Woopa though.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE COLOR BROWN TRIGGERS ME SAVE ME Any Forums AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like it, but I hope we get an alternate evo instead of a Quagsire colored brown

This thing is actually kinda racist.

doesnt have huge lips

Stfu it’s evo is going to be based on beta wooper

Looks more like the actual thing

Attached: 9k=(3).jpg (1000x1000, 156.85K)

back to the field boy

Attached: 5D1A6365-477333371.png (1600x1066, 2.58M)

Not everything brown is related to human races user.

Attached: wooper.jpg (509x339, 57.36K)

but pol is 90% brown
only you soijack huwites cry about it

It's a newt you fucking retard YANKEE.

youre reading too much into it. it's a mudskipper, it just looks like one.

>defending Any Forums

no it's not, you're fucking lying. shut the fuck up and slink back to Any Forums where you belong or kill yourself.

It’s probably going with the current trend of regional forms being excuses for new diverging evolutions, I expect the quagsire (or entirely new evo) is going to be more interesting.