Gas prices are your own fault

Europeans complaining about expensive gas and electricity have only themselves to blame. You chose to oppose Russia, while have ZERO FUCKING PLANS on how to deal with energy shortages.

You KNEW this would happen, and you chose to do it anyways.

Attached: 6r8292.jpg (500x500, 44.01K)

It's worth it desu

>europeans are an hive mind

It's the US's proxy war and the cucks in Europes fault. I hate you Nato cunts and I hate shithole Ukraine.

>I opposed this, but I just sat by and let it happen.

Oh and here it is. Blaming all your problems on another country, like what all big adults do.

You mutts all talk the same, enjoy your shithole lmao

Europoors fucked up by making their entire system reliant on Russia in the first place. Much easier to weather the effects of sanctioning an enemy when you're not sucking their dick.

((Blame yourself)) for things you can not so anything

>I as an individual can change the opinion of hundreds of elected officials that run the nations of Europe near unaccountably.

>could have have changed anything
kek being this delusional

Why is russia considered an enemy at all?

>Another seething off-topic Any Forumsmutt thread

Attached: 10831 - angry arm closed_mouth clothes glasses hair hand hands_up nazi open_mouth pol_(4chan) shorts soyjak swastika text tshirt variant chudjak.png (713x846, 674.72K)

Just put more clothes on and turn off shit you aren't using. What's your problem exactly?

If you're determined, while are you not revolting on the street?

But on one thing you're right, everyone was mocking right-wingers pushing for autarky for some reason.
And now OH! Everyone now fucking remembers why the right was pushing for it. Perhaps they will understand why birth rates are also important, because someone has to fight that war.

>You chose not to suck russias DICK!!
>ITS YOUR OWN FAULT
yes, now shut up and stop being a faggot OP.

But don't worry, within the next 50 years we're getting filtered by based evolution until people wakes up from their progressive dream or just die out.

Attached: 1660423703173904.gif (250x312, 452.21K)

I mean, they have been fraudsting every single election here in europe so I'm not sure anymore if middle class got really the fault in this one.

Europe needs an unifying macro revolution and take back the coin and the industry from long noses but people too bussy fighting one each other.

> ZERO FUCKING PLANS
That’s not true. We had tons of plans. We just had a retarded cuckservative government that refused to build more (and made it as difficult as possible for citizens to build) wind, solar, water plants/generators.
Now we’re fcked and have, as you said, only ourselves to blame.
There is not a single political party with a useful approach to energy problems while scientists provided solution after solution. Conservatives are the worst but libs are too busy with gender shit and fucking up the education system to be bothered with more important tasks.

>You chose to ...

Wow, this dumb nigger actually thinks anyone has a say in the matter. Lmfao. You still believe in democracy too I guess ?

Because America needs something to scapegoat all their issues on to. Blame Russia for elections, try to smear Trump with Russia, anything goes wrong in the governmental or financial system, blame Russia, need to launder some money? Make Russia a boogey man and use your proxy war to wash tax payers cash. Wtf would the US do without Russia and China? In reality they love them.

Europeans are US vassals who engineered the German elections to have these greens with a lock on power in Europe. The decision to sanction Russia was made in Washington by greedy jews and is part of a last defense of the dying hegemon. Europe is being scarificed just like any third world country before them.

Don't worry, at least you won't pollute the air without nuclear.

Oh wait, nuclear facilities don't pollute the air.