These were the only new mons revealed today

>these were the only new mons revealed today
Will there be a drip feed of new mons starting soon? The game is three months away and we've only seen five brand new mons not including the starters and box legendaries?

Attached: brown wooper and two uggos.jpg (1200x675, 120.42K)

good

Probably. They've gotten better about not blowing their whole load before the game it out.

They're going to save most of them for release. Good on them.

basically guaranteed to be a new pokemon at worlds.

The best way to do it honestly. If you're one of those "I must know everything before I play a game" types the games will leak a few days beforehand like they always do so just wait until then.

I don't mind much, especially if the rest of the leaks end up being true.

At this point I could go another two months. I feel there's enough known about the game now to know if you want to buy it or not. You have new pokemon that are looking decent enough, you know the gimmick, you know how you'll be traversing the region via ride pokemon, and they teased two other "large" side stories besides the gym challenge that you can do. Is there anything else that you really want to know in terms of gameplay that would influence your decision, or you just want more designs to be spoiled before you play?

i dont wanna see more, i want to be suprised when playing

Regional bird and bug bros…

they never showed rookidee or blipbug before swsh release either

And even back in gen 7, they only showed off Pikipek prior to release.

The bug can't be worse than Blipbug. It CANT be worse than Blipbug. There's just no way it can worse than BLIPBUG

to be honest this is fine i hope they dont reveal a lot more i want to play in blind

Not technically true, Grubbin was in a demonstration they did of the first hour or so of the game which was a few weeks prior to release.

Bro.... there's only going to be 25 new mons this entire game. They can't go giving out everything too soon...

I meant in regards to the regional bird specifically, but yes.

orbeetle made up for it though

Attached: orbeetle.jpg (942x1162, 73.6K)

shitty eggman's robot lookin' motherfucker

There was a leak that called these by name

Anyone have that thread saved?

Unironically a good thing. I wanna be surprised when the game comes out

They are decent, I like the whale the most

This is actually pretty reminiscent of the lead up to generation 5. IIRC it was a much longer pre-release period, but there were a ton of Pokemon we had no idea existed when the game finally released. I feel that Generation 6 might have also had this going on, but it had a much smaller dex so it didn't feel as dramatic of a surprise when we found all of them