Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people that are "believing" in XRP?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people that are "believing" in XRP?
wtf is that shit even supposed to do?
If you are a seething baggie, then fine.
But what kind of mental retardation moves someone to put money into this garbage thing right now?

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 32.26K)

Literally triple digits or even higher than $2k when the switch is gonna be flipped

How the fuck are people on Any Forums still sleeping on this?

ISO token with lots of breadcrumbs. Gee idk.
Grab a skitzo stack and stfu.

you are absolutely delusional
no, the banks aren't going to buy your bag for thousands of $ per coin
XRP literally does nothing that other chains can't do equally or better
There is 0 reason for XRP to exist

>Bitcoin will never be worth more than a dollar!!

Attached: poltard.gif (570x537, 73.14K)

I believe in God
And God believes in XRP

XRP is the standard. Non-XRP holders on suicide watch :D

Attached: standard.jpg (1152x2048, 143.87K)

based and XRP pilled

It wont be ever 2$ or more again. :D
Next cycle top 1$ and slow death to 0 as ripple emptying its infinite supply.

lol XRP has max supply

ETH has infinite supply

There is no usecase for XRP. I always wonder if bagholders are actually delusional making outrageous claims or it is all an elaborate scheme to get newfags to buy in so they can hopefully exit with break-even.

More usecases than BTC and the XRPL is about to have functions to execute EVM smart contracts in the near future, so also more usecases than ETH

Buddy they are literally starting to blame trump for the vax not working. Vax isn’t working. Schizos are right a lot. Take your losses and get over it desu you sound pathetic

Attached: 2F08E7AE-2CC1-41F2-81B4-CB12DBD24ABD.jpg (1170x1571, 1.54M)

XRP is the standard shitcoin for schizos to latch onto and baghold

>no usecase
Retard, it has the biggest usecase in ALL of crypto

The sad part is that you can't see that your post holds true for literally all shitcoins. Yes, even the ones you think have "real" use cases.

Nope, maybe 5 coins total in crypto have an actual usecase that is worth investing into.

It's my smallest bag.
Go back.

No

unironic price prediction?

Just some low IQ normie retards who think that having a jew company backing means shit in crypto. They fell for the corporate meme.

I feel more and more that the majority of this boards anons have never actually used the different blockchains, but only bought and sold tokens. Ripple is extremely fast, cheap and reliable blockchain. None of the competitors can really challenge it on those areas (apart perhaps eth post-merge), which is why it's being used by many very promising smaller companies in gaming for example. The problem of XRP is (obviously) the court case, and that it has been slow in implementing updates. But as a blockchain, it's just simply really, really good.

based

XRP and XLM are the go to coins to move value across walllets or exchanges

BTC and ETH maxi's are braindead niggers and never even used crypto