What are you going to ask the CEO of the Coinmetro cryptocurrency exchange today in the AMA?

What are you going to ask the CEO of the Coinmetro cryptocurrency exchange today in the AMA?
Nothing's off limits!

Attached: question.jpg (1128x1593, 376.87K)

Yeah Everything is off limits for you.

Someone ask about XCM being a security because the expectations of profit are all dependent on coinmetro doing stuff

Attached: 11.jpg (1200x1270, 158.83K)

Kevin, do you think this is a game?

It's 100% a security now. Kevin lying and will get in trouble for this one day. Doesn't matter what his yes man lawyer says.

No problem, it's only traded on one exchange anyway they just need a security trading loicense user

Attached: .png (885x535, 936.38K)

If you'll allow me, I can answer that for you, since it's been asked and answered already a couple of times.
XCM is a utility token, there's no expectation of profit!
You can use the token in the Coinmetro ecosystem for certain perks or services.
Coinmetro makes no claims or guarantees for the token price whatsoever!

That's a great question!
I wonder what Kevin has to say about it, I think he's going to say 'yes'.
Crypto is best compared to in-game currency of video games, since it's an unregulated financial instrument in most jurisdictions.

Attached: 1634444442826.png (1500x2668, 3.1M)

>there's no expectation of profit!
What about all the burning stuff then??

Attached: file.png (969x593, 462.14K)

Yeah, what about it, user?
If you have a question, don't fret and shoot!

Attached: 1640351543157.jpg (706x1000, 501.08K)

Attention!
This thread is made by paid discord shills they want to scam you!
Do not invest in any coins they recommend, do not engage with them and do not support them in any way. They are only here to get as much liquidity as possible from gullible retards. They have astroturfed Any Forums for over 2 years by now and scammed a lot of clueless Any Forums anons.
Thank you for your attention.
SCAM THREAD!
SCAM THREAD!
SCAM THREAD!

Attached: 1653675311504.jpg (722x689, 98.08K)

Burning means price go up, this means profit, no?

Attached: .png (546x595, 441.33K)

Everyone can use their tokens how they see fit, that includes the exchange.
If you say destroying tokens means profit, I'll take your word for it!
To me it sounds like a basic supply and demand issue.
If the apple harvest fails, and there's not enough apples to go around, prices may go up, however that's not guaranteed and it does not makes apples a security.

Attached: 1651905565210.jpg (1309x2000, 948.83K)

Okay you're good at this.
But what makes you think the avg redditor will care about cm, kraken has set themselves as the golden child of crypto exchanges how can cm compete

Haven't got a clue what goes through a Redditors head.
Why don't you tell me?

Attached: 1659312073611.jpg (1331x1700, 292.5K)

You should, they will be buying your baggies

Attached: .png (751x658, 755.32K)

>Haven't got a clue what goes through a Redditors head.
"wow all these other redditors say they like this exchange, i'm going to use it too it's popular so it must be good"
It's that simple.

I'm not selling, not because I can't because there's a price floor, because I don't want to sell.

Wtf, I love Reddit now.

Attached: 1653437675024.png (1600x2200, 854.5K)

Cope baggie

they would still pumpena the pricena

I love using the Coinmetro platform, I use it every day.
Every 3 to 4 days I open a new staking plan, if needed I will eat the whole sell wall all by myself.

Attached: 1639492429627.jpg (696x418, 47.31K)

I already hold far too much XCM, but I'm going to buy another 10K when momentum shifts decisively towards eating the sell wall to help Kevin out. What's the deal with the XCM margin thing btw? Should I use that?
I'm going to ask him to have solid plans to shift Coinmetro operations over to Mexico. I know he has faith in NATO, but the baltics are really getting up to some stupid shit with Kaliningrad blockades and the like. Plus, inflation risk and energy access is so much safer in Mexico (since you can just use dollars) than Europe now (which shows how fucking absurd current year clownworld is).