cosmos
stacks
flow
lukso
hathor
nervos
>Can Scale
kadena

Which one is going to be the winner guys? It's so hard to decide..

Attached: file.png (250x221, 86.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BWVLdr1xP0U?t=717
explorer.chainweb.com/mainnet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The globohomos just haven't heard about it yet. Just wait, they'll kill it.

>fantom
did in fact scale and partnered with Binance and multiple governments around the world

>tfw everythign else on your list is scam or unuseable

>Afghan railroads
Never forget

bait, most of these are pseudo decentralized blockchains are running on 20 validators, capable of pushing 1000-10000TPS easy.

>capable of pushing 1000-10000TPS easy.
Solan is struggling after 900 tps. This would imply that even if you centralize, one node will always have a limit, the solution to this is real world sharding which only one network on the planet can do.
Fantom is ran on like 60 nodes my man, also lmao at le partnership meme

nigger you know nothing.
Algorand did 1000TPS 3 times, many times close. And they have lots of fucking node for a fast blockchain.
Ziliqa have sharding and they pushed 200 TPS I think.
Polygon hit 1200 TPS.
Solana is shit don't care
Cardano is shit don't care
Fantom is also shit but scale nicely
SKALE (ethereum l2) do 120TPS or 1500 TPS consistently and factually.

>Algorand did 1000TPS 3 times
Sauce? also this is around the limit of what I posted.
>Ziliqa have sharding
No they don't, they have transaction "sharding" which is basically fuck all.
>SKALE
did you know they gave 67% of total supply to insiders

>did you know they gave 67% of total supply to insiders
doesn't matter, insiders, VCs, partners. The retail is retarded. What I care about is INFRASTRUCTURE decentralization, a fast network of datacenters running our Skale chains securely and safely. Don't care because its security is "profiting" from Ethereum's.

for Algo, not interested in spending time to find sauce, but when italian media institute (shit like that) minted 40 million NFTs, it spiked the TPS at 1120

skale is an L1, not an L2. It has their own validators
I highly doubt that youtu.be/BWVLdr1xP0U?t=717
The way they scale their chain is literally by increasing block size, do you understand what this means?

>skale is an L1, not an L2. It has their own validators
not at all. It's a layer 2, above Ethereum.
Having validators ==//== being a L2. New in the tech? All layer 2 have validators, that are often backed by some stake on Ethereum.
The model is: Ethereum = the security / settlement layer
Skale/Polygon (multichain vs 1 monolithic chain) = execution layer
> The way they scale their chain is literally by increasing block size, do you understand what this means?
Don't care about optimizations, the way they scale their chain is with VRF-self provable selection, a major breakthrough is crypto, replacing the need for a "lottery" via proof of work. The rest is not important. Algorand is a real deal and honestly the closest we have to a scalable and secure chain.

>The way they scale their chain is literally by increasing block size, do you understand what this means?
do you? Monero does this with adaptive / incremental blocksize increase and it's brilliant

>Algorand is a real deal
Did you know they only have 100 real validators because BTF breaks down when you add more?
>, the way they scale their chain is with VRF
That is not how scaling works, scaling works by making it so that more data can fit on the network, if you want to scale to 10k tps, you WILL have to store 10k tps in data. Someone will need to store it even when using zk magic as seen in mina.
Monero is a payment network not a smart contract network, I don't fully agree with no blocksize limit but it's by miles more understandable.
Algorand is growing too fast to be sustainable for it to be able to run on a single node, you will have to prune the chain which degrades everything a blockchain stands for.
It's a dead chain walking

>Did you know they only have 100 real validators because BTF breaks down when you add more?
read that shit and argued with that shit too many times. Consensus nodes, relay nodes.As an engineer I think it's brilliant architecture, it's efficient but its security is still very high because consensus is highly decentralizable.
> That is not how scaling works, scaling works by making it so that more data can fit on the network, if you want to scale to 10k tps, you WILL have to store 10k tps in data
Yes but the main part making it decentralized is their proof of stake algorithm, blocks are made FAST (not 10min pow on supercomputer/asics), and yes sure the state bloating problem is real, but hey archiving & state proof is a non issue.
> you will have to prune the chain which degrades everything a blockchain stands for.
what? why? It's inevitable, doesn't impact security AT all.
> MUH I need all nodes to store all the blocks forever because.. because it's better
it's just like resetting genesis, and all archives can still be mathematically verified to be the real "past" of the chain.
Seems like the only way to me. Take the archive, push it on Filecoin and make a deal for 100 years, problem solved, next...

>relay nodes
>it's brilliant architecture
It's really not, it's borderline fraudulent, you can't claim to have a decentralized network because of a lot of useless nodes but have the real relay nodes be 106 centralized ones with the needed storage, bandwidth and stake.
> part making it decentralized is their proof of stake algorithm, blocks are made FAST
Nothing about this part of your sentence has anything to do with decentralization, decentralization is if anyone is able to be a relay node as simple as it is to run a pow node. Which will never happen because your network will eat shit if you add more than 200 nodes due to the inherent limits of BFT
>and yes sure the state bloating problem is real, but hey archiving & state proof is a non issue.
It's not a non issue.
>what? why? It's inevitable
lol
>push it on Filecoin and make a deal for 100 years, problem solved, next...
Considering filecoin is literally a poinzi, but I get your point, not a solution, horrible solution.
Remember when solana wanted to store state on AR but then went with googlebigtable? This shit doesn't work and if you can't figure out a good way to store data on L1 in a way that SCALES then you're fucked.

>Can't Scale
ethereum
ethereum2
elrond
fantom
near
saito
ada
iota
bsc
polygon
solana
tezos
zilliqa
hbar
harmony
avax
algorand
polkadot
cosmos
stacks
flow
lukso
hathor
nervos
>currently going through a chain meltdown
kadena

>>currently going through a chain meltdown
works fine explorer.chainweb.com/mainnet

QUEEN EMILY ⽜ — Today at 8:28
@community Kadena Network Update: The team has confirmed that the underlying issue is a set of OS-architecture related discrepancies, and have identified a fix. However we want to ensure that the fix will not inadvertently disrupt miners and block production. We're working toward a solid ETA for service restoration.

>QUEEN EMILY
*bows down*

actually imagine buying something that has a person calling himself Queen Emily as a lead engineer

What do you mean ETH can't scale idiot? Polygon is doing it. Doing it really fucking well too. ez pz.