Leaks (confirmed ones highlighted)

Attached: FZP36P_XoAA4qIF.png (935x2805, 214.3K)

Sheesh that's a lot. I should probably stop reading these since I just care about the starter evos and they've already been described (likely accurately).

Skwovet is also confirmed to return. Greedent was in a screenshot.

>outfits are all variations of school clothing
EEEEEEEEEWWWWWW

>Gym leaders have secondary jobs
Nothing new since Gen 5.

Okay. But nothing concrete has actually been leaked. This is why these fucking leaks mean nothing. They can be vague as fuck. Why didn't he bother describing the pokemon better? the only thing that matters. Not that I'm complaining though.

Lol

why do they hate toucannon so much

Cope, seethe, dilate

>games focus on past and future
> no new fossil pokemon

Attached: 200w.gif (200x150, 333.44K)

Skwovets were in the cafeteria.

Brothers in Kakka, we won

I like that Goodra and Teddiursa are "leaks" when the site launched with info directly telling us that the Hisuian Pokemon are in the game. I also like how they're not outlined as confirmed, even though they're literally confirmed.

I think Cetitan is the "humanoid Dolphin" that the leaker mentioned, not the icicle Pokemon

this is outdated murkrow doesnt evolve

>only two regional forms
Way to kill the best gimmick in the series

Attached: FXljx5wXoAApFO6.png (732x595, 426.88K)

Cross gen evolutions are vastly superior
Regional form evolutions like linoone are shit tier

New crossgen evos are a good supplement.

I really hope Paldean Quagsire gets an evolution.

Malding

I doubt it. When Kaka talked about the icicle Pokémon Khu made a comment along the lines of “why are you describing it like that just say what it is.”

Murkrow's akt evo was a mistake. Maybe a future/past variant like Misdreavus

The only two things that really can and probably will change is the gym leaders not scaling (We saw in the trailer today that they didn't even have levels), and the customizationshit (The site suggests there might be more involved customization while leakers have said there's little to none) because balancing and customization likely were part of later builds than the one Kaku is playing.
Kaka said not all Hisuian Pokemon are in the game. Just the ones with pre-evolutions that made it in. It says it right there in the leak.