Nice job Joe

Nice job Joe.
I am glad you brought your laptop to every wedding and your own honeymoon to report the hard facts.

Attached: 2022-08-03 15_55_55-Pokémon Scarlet & Violet - New Pokémon.png (1409x606, 178.38K)

Why is Cetitan a dough puppy? Better get fixing, Joe! I know you're here.

Fuck off arsehole, I do my best to try whilst you NEETS just sit here on your fatarses ranting about Pokémon. Pathetic.

imagine unironically browsing his site and obsessing over him like a pathetic incel virgin loser faggot and then posting your salty bitter butthurt manchild rants here
pokefaggot, have sex touch grass arrest

Please understand. It wasn't Joe. It was one of his interns that do it for free.

MISTA MERRICKU, WAT IS DISSS SHITO YOU ARE DOEEN RAITO HERE!????

Can't you just hire help, or you know... not publish it before writing it well?

Back off

>joe having Any Forums pass

MISTA MERRIKU, IS THATO HOW YU SPEAKU TO MY PAYING CUSTUMERUS?!

gonna have to side with merrick. This is quite literally his job. We look down on him because he's become a shill defender of game freak but his lifestyle as a news reporter/freelance journalist is in line with other people. My friend's uncle was a beat writer for a newspaper way back in the day and he would wake up and drive out somewhere in the middle of the night if a sports story broke.

It's the downside of having a career like that.

But it was only 15 O'Bong over in BongLand so it's not like he had to wake up or anything

>This is quite literally his job
Except it's quite literally not. He often whines about how hard he works without even getting paid for it.

Someone's got a bug up his anus.

Thank you.

I don't really remember last time I used serebii, maybe in high school

Imagine larping as Joe. Yikes

>thinking it's really him
get help

RAKEY RAKEY MISTA MERRIKU
THISU MISTAKE WIRR REQUIRE MORE THAN DYMAXO BUGGARU IN ANUSU

he said he's total earnings are from ads on serebii

The site is incredibly useful and a very detailed resource.
Have a look.

Fat-shaming, really? That's kinda disrespectful towards your girlfriend.

Nah.

Put your dukes up bitch, I'm not kidding. I've had a grudge against you for some time and we need to settle the score right now.

I also get paid in bugs.