Does this really work?

Attached: gas-and-bag.png (434x692, 36.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably

try it!
today!

yes

Attached: 4-Figure1-1.png (872x584, 655.24K)

Yes, they told me it is the best method, better than charcoal carbon monoxide.

Why kill yourself? Only guarantee then is that things can't better

No, don't try it.

Attached: Image.png (2753x2369, 283.11K)

Why does God want people to suffer on earth until a natural death? Why can't they just decide to meet him directly? The Abrahamic god seems like kind of an asshole.

Fuck off, helium is the best way to gtfo from this plane of existence, more costly than the charcoal but subjects don't feel they're suffocating, they go to sleep and die by asphyxia.

Do you have moar?

I think problem is that you will become brain dead if someone tries to "save" you after it doesn't work

then someone finds you half dead and resuscitates you and now you're a half retarded vegetable with 300k in hospital bills

This is valid for every method, that is why you do it alone, dummy.

it's supposed to be a lesson. you were given free will, you get to see the consewuences of exercising it

It's just carbon dioxide.

That corpse is ridiculously bloated

You can breathe helium, retArd. It’s in the atmosphere

No it's why you use a gun, at a 45° angle.

>Here's free will, you get it for 80-100 years, no need to thank me
>But if you use it the wrong way you suffer for all of eternity
very cool Yahweh, thanks

It's one of the hardest things to save someone from because death happens in a few minutes and there's no noise. After 20 minutes, there's essentially no chance of revival.
That is, if you get pure helium. There's some oxygen mixed with a lot of helium now because this method became widely known. That shit is demonic because is not enough to really live on still, so you might wake up hours later with an empty tank and permanent oxygen deprivation damage.

It's helium you tard.

It's better to use a mask instead of the bag.

Even better but i'm talking about cost as well as effectiveness.
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Not everyone can afford a gun.

I know we meme here and everything and fuck around, but if any of you are feeling depressed/suicidal, please get real help. Yes, you're right the world is kinda shit, but there are strains of good that make it worth living, and life is so short anyway, just have fun, when you're 80 and golfing with frens drinking likker and eatin pidser, you'll think your suicidal ideation to be so stupid. I'm not even close to that age, and I look back on my suicidal ideation and wonder how I could have been so dumb. It seems dark now, i know, but it changes, it always changes. Find those little gems of joy in this dark world and cherish them like Gollum, that's what I do. My good belly laughs, good friends, good foods, good drinks, good times, good cums, good drugs, good books, good etc. I cherish those memories, crystallize them, , polish them, and put them on the shelf of my subconcious. When you do that, it's not so dark.

go back to
>>>/reddit/