>Nature?
>EVs?
>IVs?
>Smogon?
>What the hell are you taking about user? I just catch and use whatever I like
>This is a game for children after all

Attached: images.jpg (738x415, 17.91K)

This is unironically the way to play.

Meta fags ruin any and every thing they touch, no matter the franchise.

>nature
I at least don't gimp myself with an adamant Kadabra or Modest Machop even in the story

>Truant Durant

>"Dude just play your favorites!"
>loses
>"No fair! That's bullshit! You're being cheap!"
>continues to let real MetaChads live rent free in their heads from that day forward

Attached: 0cf.jpg (2289x2289, 275.56K)

gender and nature are simply building blocks for the lewd fantasy

user, that's legit autistic.
I can understand abilities because you at least notice them being used.
But I don't even remember what any of the natures do and it has never negatively impacted by gameplay.

This, I only care if it actually makes my mon shittier

It actually did affect your gameplay and you simply didn't notice.

Based

Cringe casualshitter. Go back to playing Candy Crush or Minecraft.

This but unironically.
Gameplay-wise Pokemon isn't actually that much fun to me. I never liked turn-based JRPGs and even among those I think Pokemon is one of the worst.
It's the Pokemon themselves and their variety that appeal to me so why would I limit my pool of choices just so I can play against sweaty NEETs?

Attached: image0 (2).jpg (678x960, 108.86K)

I don't even know what natures do lmao
I just press buttons and win

Attached: 1658268230029834.jpg (720x405, 71.65K)

If I didn't notice, then it couldn't have mattered that much.

They raise and lower certain stats like adamant nature being +attack and -special attack which is off course useless for an Abra. You probably wont really notice or need it in a casual playthrough. Maybe only in the battle tower/subway etc. it might matter a bit more, and in certain harder romhacks.
Tbh im always annoyed when i get some useless nature. I guess they 'fixed' it now with those mints.

Nice blog. Too bad no one asked.

Yeah, you can just play the game casually. The game even tells you that pokemon of the same level can be different. If you want, you can catch twelve pikachus instead of just one and then pick the best one that'll fit your play style.

When has anybody ever asked you to do that?

Casualshitters love to create hypothetical imaginary situations that place them as the victim.

>proceeds to then upload a 2 hour long YouTube essay on why Whitney is so hard and cheap
Suuuuure you do, user.

If you spend your whole life doing something wrong without knowing it, you'd have no frame of reference to claim how much different it is compared to doing it correctly, user. You're literally incapable of judging its relevance or impact.

this is the kind of guy who equips his mage with a sword