Why doesn't it exist?

Where is it. I want one thing from this shitty franchise so i can live in peace. Why won't they give it to me.

When will I get to play with my minior on a switch game? I just want to play with my minior on my switch. That isn't too much to ask.

Attached: br2.png (613x992, 793.21K)

Reminder Masuda famously said “No.” when asked about a battle sim game such as these returning

>Why doesn't it exist?
Because the 3D games were meant to replace them, but then dexcut happened
And SwSh being less graphically impressive than a fucking Wii game, I guess.

>Why don’t they make another entry in a franchise that has proven to be unpopular
Idk maaaan
But if minior isn’t in SV that’s some bullshit

Fuck lord this is the FOURTH thread in a day about this shit

>And SwSh being less graphically impressive than a fucking Wii game
? why lie?

Attached: 1614551398331.png (918x451, 997.48K)

>actual detailed texture work vs flat colours

>more detail.....le good
>the pokemon actually looking like the pokemon....le bad

Why was Kanghaskhan's model so low quality compared to the rest of the game?

You forgot your wojak

Only the most loved of the Kanto/Gen2 mons got a retouch like Charizard and Mewtwo

It's his 64 model, like a handful of the kanto mons. Crazy they didn't bother

wtf bros....I thought spin-offs were supposed to be based and not supposed to be the ones pandering to shillmons!?

If there's one thing I find a bit surprising is that they didn't integrate Stadium features into mainline games. Especially with Galar supposedly being battle central, you'd expect them to have an announcer at the very least.

>left
ugly and sovl
>right
ugly and sovlless
you happy?

Because they recycled the models from the fucking original stadium on the n64. All the models for pokemon present in a previous stadium game are from that stadium game, and it's like this for all of them (As in, all pokemon from gen 1/2 have their models lifted from Stadium1/2 in Colosseum, all gen 3 pokemon have their models lifted from Colosseum in Battle Revolution)

I think there might be like, one or two exceptions (Probably pikachu) but almost universally each new stadium game only has new models for new pokemon. So by the time Battle Revolution rolled around a LOT of gen 1 mons looked liked fucking garbage.

I mean yeah they clearly didn't give a fuck when making PBR

Yup, just like SwSh

>we had enough time to redo Shillgar's model but not Crobat's, prease understand we small indie company that only has time for KANTOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122.27K)

Honestly I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with SwSh.
It's like they're deliberately shit on many aspects.

They gave more of a fuck when it came to models compared to Colosseum, because BR at least updated a few of them, at least in terms of textures.

And Mewtwo. Everyone else reminds me of visiting dead content on Runescape

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 151.8K)

I mean Colosseum had a whole story mode in it. Unlike PBR which quite literally only had to focus on battles and minigames.
And Stadium models, didn't look as jarring compared to the rest of Colosseum than compared to the rest of PBR
the jump in character models from Colosseum to PBR is absurd, so you'd expect old models to get revamped to fit in.