Oh nonononono Ahahahahahah

>Bong inflation at 18.6% in January

>This is not the magnitude of inflation data you usually
see from a developed, G7 economy. This is more like
what you would see from an emerging or frontier market
economy and is likely to keep massive pressure on the
Euro and GBP vs the Dollar.

Bongbros is everything ok?

Also how can I as an overweight and privileged American profit from your misery?

Attached: 661B64B0-E210-4352-AF1B-7ED5A80B7BF3.jpg (1170x2230, 1.31M)

The UK is going the way of Argentina. A previously highly developed country which consistently makes poor decisions, is badly governed and has rampant corruption.

The UK has basically two options. Pretend is everything is OK and have a small 4% interest rate whilst inflation climbs even higher, or whack up interest rates to something like 20% and trigger a crippling recession.

No easy options. The British establishment relies on keeping house prices high, but this looks impossible to do now without the government borrowing money and buying the houses themselves.

If you seriously wanted to profit from this, the prospects for the pound look dire. As for buying UK assets, the fundamental weaknesses in the British economy will still be there in the short/medium/long term.

I feel really sorry for anyone living in the UK. The British don't really understand just how many poor decisions they are making.

>pack 100 million regards onto an island
>have no real economy except for fake financial bullshit

How did they think that would work out? Mutts have natural resources and shit at least

Attached: EE3FFFB0-A3EF-40B6-85A7-FFEF6A858B1D.jpg (512x512, 34.49K)

The UK literally doesn't fucking do ANYTHING.
Washing money was not a serious long term play, they had to know that.

We didn't think it was a good idea. (((They))) did. The UK had a heavily protected economy and undercut every other nation in the world during its ascendancy. The main growth came in manufacturing in the 18th century, and this financial manipulation was done only in service of that: increasing access to raw materials and as capital for industrial expansion.

Free trade only came in in the 1840s after we had established our predominance. And even then our wealth was based entirely on manufactures. We even banned Indians from exporting finished cotton clothes so that our workers could finish them. Our raw materials include coal, wool, and some oil-not enough to compete worldwide nowadays, and was hardly enough 300 years ago. It is a proven fact that no nation has ever gotten rich by opening up its economy unless it both possessed a decent economy already, and could force foreign nations to have reciprocal agreements, and had something to export.

Also, importing millions of UNSKILLED foreigners is the last thing we needed, since our glaring dearth of natural resources means that our natural role is to move into technological development and production of quality goods. Containerisation destroyed our port cities, and so, conservatively, I'd say 7/8 of our workforce is engaged in busy work.

Maybe next time don't be the greatest lovers of Jews on the fucking planet. Literally fought Hitler to save the Jews. Gave the Jews Israel. You love (((them)))

I don't. But our aristocracy does. The rest of this island's goyim don't so much love Jews or foreigners, as they are in a permanent state of outrage that England, the English, and their culture dare persist in this world.

Something very interesting about Britain is that, for all they criticise mutts, English people used to act in the same way (right to bear arms, constant protest against government, distrust of everything official) because England is obviously where the Americans got the ideas from. They've lately converted to a very continental and communistic mindset of snitching on neighbours, preferring safety over freedom, and generally being the biggest gang of melts you could ever meet.

This all sounds depressing bongbro. The road ahead looks like shit. Good luck

Britain deserves this. Such a shitty fucking economy, "let's just bet everything on financial services and laundering the money of Russian oligarchs, lol".

Utterly, utterly fucked. Britain has next to no natural resources; seventy million people (with over one million inbred pajeets and niggers added every year!) crammed onto a tiny island; completely trashed the greatest education system in the world (Grammar schools/Russell Group); a sprawling public sector that vastly overpays useless managers instead of those delivering the services (NHS managers, local government and senior 'leadership' in academies all on over £200K per year); absolutely no industrial strategy; no energy security strategy; a people obsessed with nothing other than owning a German car on finance and the value of their shitty little house; stifling regulation that crushes innovation and entrepreneurship such that the highest aspiration of the young is the fucking Civil Service 'Fast Stream'; and has let world-class manufacturing specialties wither away to nothing. Our only strategy is to import ever more third-worlders in an attempt to keep wages down and minimise the cost of services, including filling NHS vacancies with niggers who don't actually do any fucking work; whilst simultaneously pumping the property market.

To compound this, we're belligerently snapping at Russia and China, and commiting ourselves to the defence of an EU that is in return trying to bankrupt us and cutting us off from goods and services. Our geopolitical Grand Strategy is 'do whatever the USA wants us to', with absolutely zero thought given to whether we can afford it, whether we have a competent military (we don't), whether we are getting anything in return, and whether we have secured access to energy (we haven't).

As Hitchens says: I have never seen a more doomed country

How can I profit from this. Is there some euroe stocks I can buy puts on?

>As Hitchens says: I have never seen a more doomed country

Considering Hitchens has been dead for over a decade now, well before Brexit even, this is really just a continuation of the usual British cynicism. Same shit, different day. Very tiring and unoriginal doomposting.

Attached: 1406911761669.jpg (668x832, 324.22K)

We're the Fintech and AI capital of Europe, we farm all the food we need, we sell fish, we sell oil, we could start selling coal again if needed. We can bounce back.

> "we need to raise interest rates to 20%!"
Good way of saying "im a fucking gay retard" without outright sucking on fenceposts

This post is filled with so much fucking misinformation and outright npc primary school beliefs that i'm not even going to finish reading lmao

It's demoralisation

There's another Hitchens. The English don't care about the Jew-Atheism alcoholic one.

I would have liked to call you a retard and seethe at you but this is unfortunately and depressingly, very true.

What's the best way to invest if you're a bong? I have $25,000 (USD, not bongs) in crypto atm. Keep it there? Alt coins, BTC? Boomer rocks? Everything seems like a losing move atm.

If only there was a deflating, finite asset which where to protect my net savings from the corrosion of inflation while at the same time useful for borderless transactioning across the nations...
I don't have my savings on Fiat money. I don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1661169495103526.jpg (1213x655, 83.78K)

The British shouldn't really be compared to any existing nation, instead it should be compared to 19th Century Spain. And I think it's doing pretty well so far if that's the metric you decide to take.

All they have to do is legalise cannabis

They won't though because UK is the most stuck-up prudish country where old posh clueless idiots and stuck up women make all the decisions and fuck everyone over whilst leaving real crimes and bad people to roam freely

Absolutely disgusting hell hole

Not if Tories/Labour keep being retarded.

Cope. Look at the numbers you retards. We made money when we made things, is that such a novel idea?

Sorry lad, for a moment there I had to check the net because I thought I got transported to an alternate reality where the English voted no to Brexit.
Regardless, that's a funny fairytale you live in.

I have all my money in a dog coin which is somehow holding out better than expected because the liquidity is in USD

gold?

Attached: pardun?.jpg (900x900, 61.58K)

Peter Hitchens is even less relevant than his brother

So what. Ukrainians are paying with their blood to protect us from raping orc hordes, a little price hike is the least of put worries and easily stomached given what russcism could do to Europe.
In any case it's retarded to blame the victim, this is primarily orcs behaving like orcs and reneging on agreed contracts. Should have never let that stupid uncivilized shithole into the international arena in the first place. After the fall of USSR there should have been an intensive dismemberment and decolonsation program including eugenics. They literally stole the glories of the 90s and our potential future from us.

Fuck vatniggers.